𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑣𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

   My view stayed glued to the angry hockey player in front of me. His eyes dark and squinted giving me the feel that he would attack me at any second. He licked the sweat dripping from his hair covered top lip in hopes to intimidate me, the small & weak little girl, but what he was doing only made him look dumb.

    This was it. The game Coach Deana had been going on about all we, our rival team, the wolves. They were one hell of a good team, but we were better. We were tied, but third period wasn't over yet. And surely we didn't want to go into overtime at all. We got this.

   My team had this in the bag. Even if some of my teammates were scared of losing, they were putting in the effort that we needed. And we needed it big time considering the team we were up against looked like seniors in college. I knew we were going to win though. I had faith in this team.

    So did the varsity team and junior varsity team, who were all gathered in the stand together despite the feud they still had. They all sat together to support us which was quite honestly amazing. I could hear their loud mouths in their seats mixed in the crowd cheering us on. I couldn't tear my view from the ice to see who had all made it, but I knew just about all of my friends were there.

   I turned my attention back to the game, drowning out the sounds of the roaring arena. The official in front of me finally dropped the puck to the ice. I quickly hit my stick against the biscuit and passed it back to Charles who let it slide right past him. However, he quickly caught himself and got the puck before anyone in the opposite team could.

    I placed my hands on the boy in front of me and pushed him down as hard as I could, then skating over to where the puck slid to be a support to Charles who I knew had this. A player on the other team was already on him. I stood up straight, still skating and ahead to the goal where my teammates were.