𝐨𝐧𝐞 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑦

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

The last day of summer was finally here. The long nights, sleeping in, all the adventures, it was all coming to an end with the new school season approaching. Me, being the adventurous fifteen year old I was, was surely not looking forward to it at all. The only thing that was nice was the fact that the warm and muggy air was slowly turning into the cool breezy air I've been desperate for.

Today was one last final day of my freedom before I'd be stuck back attending Eden Hall Academy for my sophomore year with my annoying twin brother Adam and his teammates who easily became my best friends. Although I wasn't on the hockey team with them, I still enjoyed the game and knew everything. I was on a travel team, going here and there across the state. I even had the joy of playing with my best friend Marcee, who was a year older than me, and going into her junior year. And today, the two of us, as well as Connie and Julie from my brother team, were spending our last and final day of summer shopping for a new wardrobe for the year ahead.

Adam and I were twins, yes, however we were fraternal and looked completely opposite from each other. He had bright blonde hair like our mother and bright blue eyes. My eyes were blue as well, like the ice, people would say, and I had dark brown hair. My mother always said I resembled Alyssa Milano and looked exactly like her too. Like if Adam wasn't my twin, she would've been. And I didn't mind looking like her because she was gorgeous. If only I could've been her.

It was mid afternoon. I had just finished fighting Adam over the bathroom and getting ready for the day. I wore a simple pair of jeans with a tucked in white tank, as well as a jean jacket overtop. My hair was in its usual natural blown out style and there was hardly any makeup covering my face. There was no need for it for myself in my opinion. It only made my face break out more. And besides, with the summer heat, it'd come off as soon as I stepped out of the house.

   Before I stepped out of my room for the day, I took a deep breath and paused. I could hear the sound of the lawnmower roaring outside. Since my father was filthy rich and hated for any of us children to do work around the house although I loved doing it, he had hired someone to mow the lawn every week, but with the crazy Minnesota rain, the grass grew like crazy and the lawn boy would usually have to come twice a week. I didn't mind it. I liked him being around. Especially on the hot days when he'd get all sweaty and take his shirt off. It's just give me an excuse to go and give him some water just so I could talk to him.