𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒𝑠

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

I WANDERED AROUND THE SCHOOL HALLS THAT WERE EMPTY. Class was still in session, but eighth period was slowly approaching. I managed to get out of class early by running some papers to the copy room for my teacher and since the class was almost over, he gave me a pass just to leave and not return for him. So I didn't, and now I found myself exploring the halls alone.

A few nights ago, under the stars with Rick, I had one of the best nights I've had for awhile. I felt like I truly got to know him and find out who he was as a person. Not by what everyone says or how I perceived him from Aydin. He was a regular seventeen year old boy with problems like everyone else and a hopeless romantic, even if he didn't want to admit it.

So was I. I'd kill to have the cute things in a relationship I see my friends have. The cuddling, hanging out, holding hands, even just hugging. I wanted that, but the only person I was interested in was Rick, and to him, I was just Aydins little sister and that's all I would be.

A small breath slipped my lips. I made my way to the stairwell that was always empty. It was filled with graffiti, cigarette ashes, condom wrappers, text books, almost anything a teenager would leave behind. The empty stairwell was a place kids would come to skip classes, smoke cigarettes, obviously, make out, do late work, do anything you could. I winded up leaning against the wall in the pit, soaking up the darkness by the closed doors. I sighed and set my books down onto the ground.

  Soon enough, I heard footsteps jumping down the stairs above. I knew I wouldn't be alone for long. When the person reached the bottom, they turned into the pit where I had been. When I saw who it was, I immediately smiled.

   "Hey, princess!" Rick smiled ear to ear. "What are you doing out of class?" He asked me. He walked in front of me and leaned against the other wall across from me. He followed my actions in setting his belongings down. He looked good like usual, wearing a pair of black shorts and a white tee with a grey Montana hoodie. He wore his black vans and white socks that stopped halfway on his shins. Sure he dressed like every teenage boy, but he always stood out.