Eleven

"Do you reckon he's awake?" Tiegan whispered.

"No, he's snoring so much" I giggled. "Ready, go!"

We dumped a large bucket of water on the sleeping blonde who shrieked and jolted up in alarm. Tiegan bolted it to the door and I followed but tripped over my own feet, gaining a carpet burn all over my knees.

"You're going to pay" I heard him mutter and his arms fly around me and drag me to the bathroom. No matter how much I squirmed and shrieked, he was still gripping onto me strongly.

"Hehe" ross turned on the shower. "This will hurt you more than it will hurt me"

"LET ME GO, PLEASE!! It wasn't just me!" I complained as the water in the bathtub covered half of it. I was lifted off the ground and forced into the water. "Why do you hate me?"

"It's not hate it's payback" he grinned. I pulled his arm and he fell in with me. "Well can't get any worse than this can it"

I smiled back at him. "Morning"

He leaned down and kissed me. "Morning to you too"

"Jesus I thought I was going to come back to an absolute fight, not you two conceiving a baby in a bath" Tiegan sighed, looking beyond proud.

I climbed out and tried my best not to slide. She grimaced slightly when I put my arms around her. "NOW!"

Ross grabbed the shower head and aimed at her as I held her in place, drenching her from head to toe.

"Thanks so much, you guys" she hissed and shook her head, a smile
I slowly released her and ran off, hunting for a towel.

+++

"So females" Ross said. "What's the plan for today?"

"I know of a cool place, you guys up for some go-karting?" Tiegan asked.

"Yes, tell me where to go and we shall be there" I increased the speed gently.

"Well, take the first exit to the left get onto the M16 towards Beverly Hills and then you shall be remotely near" she said.

It took us an hour to arrive but it was virtually empty. A guy who worked there seemed to hit it off with Tiegan I suppose.

"...and you put your helmet on like this" he fixed her helmet on her. "Go knock yourselves out"

"Why don't you come with? Even up the numbers?" I suggested.

"Let's hope my boss doesn't see me" he switched the board saying 'Open' to 'Private Party'. "I'm Connor by the way"

"I'm Ross, this is my girlfriend Amelia and our friend Tiegan" Ross introduced us as he fixed my helmet. "There we go, are you ready to get murdered?"

"Look at that" I pointed at the back of my kart. "Get used to it because it's the only thing you'll see today"

"Haha" he smirked sarcastically. "Come at me"

We each climbed into a kart and hit the lanes as fast as we could without crashing.

Looks like we have more company for this trip.