Three✎

Status : Edited

Note : I changed Shin's personality so that he seems more human than the previous Shin. I listen to Deja Vu by olivia rodrigo when writing this so it kinda have that vibe lol

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 SHIN'S POV⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

It was a rainy Tuesday morning for the first time in weeks.

Shin was supposed to be on a date with his current lover as of now but they decided to postpone it to another day because of the weather.

The blonde layed on his couch as he stared into the ceiling of his living room mindlessly.

His green orbs then landed on his calender that was marked with a red circle on today's date.

'2 Years Anniversary with (Name)!!' it read in a bold red writing.

Ah, it was their anniversary today. No wonder he felt like he was forgetting something.

"It has been 2 years already? time sure flies fast" he said to no one in particular.

(Name) is a special one for Shin, he truly does like the girl and harbours some feelings towards her. They lasted long because he felt loved when he is with her, unlike his other flings and short lasting partners.

She gave him a surreal warmth that he craved to feel again. She grew distant from him one day due to an argument they had over her busy schedule that resulted a strain on their relationship.

(Name) rarely gives him the amount of affection he used to receive from her and eventually he decided to find somebody new to fill the hole in his heart.

It was supposed to be a one time thing but it then escalated into a full on affair he had behind (Name)'s back.

Shin was guilty at first, he didn't know why he was feeling like this. He is used to cheating on his partners and never once he felt an ounce of guilt from his action.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter no more, we have gone on our separate ways and now I could be with Miho without feeling like shit" He spoke out loud to clear his thoughts from (Name).

He looked at the present that lays un-open on the top of his coffe table.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 FLASHBACK⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Shin was alerted when he heard the sound of a rustling behind them. He turned slightly so that he could see from his peripheral vision.

He felt his heart lost a beat once he saw that it was (Name). Her teary face and heartbroken expression made his heart ached as he felt the sudden urge to comfort her.

'No. She's the one who neglected your needs! she doesn't deserve you' A voice in his head spoke.

'Yeah..I'm with someone better than her. I don't need (Name) at all' He agrees silently with himself to justify his action.

Shin watched as she ran away from them and leaving behind a gift that was meant for him.

"Babe are you listening~? Hey~ pay attention to me!" He heard the pink haired girl beside him spoke as she poke at his cheek.

He swat her handa away gently and gave her a close eyed smile to hid his inner turmoil.

"I think we should head home now, love. It's getting late and it's dangerous for a pretty like you to he out alone late a night" He said stiffly as he walked her home.

Miho blushed and clung to his arm.

"Oh you flatter me, darling~"

After he had make sure was home, he returned back to the park and took the gift home with him.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 FLASHBACK END⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Shin reached for the box and opened it with care as the ribbons unravel.

A matching promise ring was inside of it with his initial embedded on it.

He felt his heart soars at your gift and how thoughtful you were. A note was attached to the lid of the box as well and proceed to read it and he felt the dulled flame in his heart lit once more.

'Happy 2 Years Anniversarry, dear! I'm sorry for not always being there for you due to my work and all but i promise you I'll make some time for us together!

This ring is a promise that we'll make to stay together forever even if it sounds childish when I said it outloud‧⁺◟( ಥ ·̫ ಥ )

May our love remains strong as ever till the day death do us part♡ wait that sounds like a wedding vow but it sound romantic so whatever=͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇)

Your beloved, (Name)♡'

He chuckled at the last part before closing the lid and keeping the box tucked under his bed.

Shin felt his eyes slowly closing before he fell asleep to the sounds of rain.

'Was leaving and betraying you the right choice..?'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Chapter 3 edited!