True End

A/N : Yo for 100k i figured I'd post the two endings thats been rotting in my draft.

thanks for 100k ily pps. i wrote this in 1 hour at 2 in the fucking morning

not edited (later i promise)
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"What did you do to him? You know who I'm talking about"

Shin wasn't pleased with the mention of your strawberry blond friend. He visibly seethed with his fist clenched tightly by his side.

"What about him? He doesn't matter now. You should be focusing on me! on us!" Shin yelled with a deranged expression on his face.

"It's because I love him!" You shouted and your captor grew rigid at the confession. His green orbs dulled and lost its lights.

"What" He says emptily. There was no emotion in his reply. His previous deranged and lovesick tone was gone.

"You say that you can make me happy but you can't! Unlike you, Kou was there for me through thick and thin. He never abandones me, never made me cry. Kou helped me back to my feet after you left me in pieces!"

You didn't know where you got the sudden burst of confidence from but you couldn't stop yourself from spouting more words. Shin looked agitated with each words you threw at him.

No amount of insults could ever wound him as bad as you complimenting that bastard Kou. He tried his hardest to hold back from hurting you as it would do nothing but stilled the fear you have of him.

"Which is why I'll never ever love you you asshole! I rather die than staying here and be forced into loving you" You kicked in the chair you were tied to.

Shin stilled in his place. You rather die than be with him? Is that how much youb espises him? Is he that repulsive? Is he that unfit to be your lover?

You rather die just to be with the waste of a living Kou than be with him here? You don't love him? No No No No..

You do love him.

You love him don't you?

You're just throwing a tantrum because he took you away in a not savory way. It's not like you're in love with that loser right?

You love him.

You love him.

You love him-

"You know what. I was planning to be nice to you and let his sorry ass live but because of you he's going to die" Shin shouted with a voice that dripped with malice and venom.

He left the room, ignoring your screams and plead for him to stop. You kept apologizing but it fell on deaf ears as he enters while dragging a familiar figure with strawberry blonde locks.

Kou looks beaten up. His face was covered in bruises and dirt since he was dragged in here. You felt tears pricking at your eyes seeing his pitiful and pathetic self.

"Both him and that bitch Sakiko has been a pain in my ass. Always trying to shield you like they're your knight in shining armour. Isn't it obvious that I'm the only one allowed to do that?!" He spits out harshly while kicking Kou who let out a groan of pain at each kick.

"Please stop! He hasn't done anything wrong why are you hurting him?! hurt me instead!" (Name) yelled, unable to watch her best friend being tortured and hurt anymore.

Shin's green orbs glared at you, silently telling you to shut up else he will prolonged your best friend's suffering. You kept pleading with him though. Going as far as asking him to kill you in Kou's stead.

"Grr.. this is what I was talking about! You cared for others too much that you ignore your own self!" He dropped Kou on the ground like a sack of potatoes. He grunted at the impact of his body meeting the floor, you were glad though that he's still holding up after all those beating.

"Stop trying to act as if you're the good guy here. You kidnapped me and killed all of those people! YOU'RE A MONSTER! I HATE YOU AND WILL NEVER LOVE YOU"

With each words spoke at him it pierced through his heart like sharp arrows. Whatever strain of self control and sanity he have snapped.

Reaching for the pocket knife he kept in his pocket, he sauntered towards you with a glint in his eyes that scared you. Those green hues held the intention to kill.

He's going to kill you.

"Remember. You're the one that asked for it. I never wanted to do this.. All I want is to love you but since you're being this stubborn, I might as well show you what happened to those who pisses me off"

Soon, Shin was in front of you. The knife he held in his hand glinted menancingly under the singular light above you.

He's right. You're the one that asked for it, you've been begging him to put an end to your suffering. Though, there was a small voice in her heart that screams.

'I don't want to die!'

"Goodbye my love. I'll join you soon after, this world held no meaning if you're not there by myself. I'll try to make this the least painful way okay?" That bastard dares to paint his next action as an ultimate romantic gesture.

Shin rose the knife up in the air in preparation to pierce the blade into (Name)'s heart. You closed your eyes tightly, waiting for the impact but it never came.

You cracked one eye open to see Kou hitting your deranged crazed ex with a broken pipe that was lying beside him on the ground. Shin fell unconscious with a thud, the sharp knife slipping out of his grip.

"Kou!" You were amaze by your friend. He made a shushing gesture before taking the knife and cutting you free of your restrained.

Your hand were bruised from the rope burn but you immediately hugged the strawberry blonde haired male as you sobbed in his embrace.

"I- I thought you were a goner.." Kou tightened his grip on you at your broken voice. It angers him that he'd let this pest lingers around you for this long.

"I couldn't just stand there and watches you die for me.. I love you too much for that (Name)" He says with a smile. Letting go of the hug to tie Shin up to prevent him for escaping or harming them once he regains consciousness.

"... Do you meant it in that way?" You nervously asked while fiddling with your fingers. You feel like your cheeks warmed up.

"Yes. I love you more than just a f-friend. W-would you be my girlfriend, (Name)?" Kou says with a sincere smile.

"O-Of course! let's call the police first though. We need to get this crazy bastard locked up and far away from us" You say and Kou nodded while handing his mobile. Quickly typing the emergency line, you called for the police and informing them of your kidnapping.

You watches the red and blue lights flashes as the officers cuffed Shin and dragged him into the police car. He kept on shouting obscenity and threats towards both you and Kou.

You were scared of him and begun shaking. It is until a hand envelopes you into a tight embrace did you feel safe and calmed down.

Everything finally felt peace and calm, you no longer feel watched all the time now that your crazed ex is taken away.

"Don't you worry my sweetheart. I vow to keep you safe until my last breath. Even if it means I have to dirty my hand with their blood. I love you (Name)"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A/N : Its pretty shitty and didnt turned out like how I wanted but hey its an ending indeed.

check out my other book though if you like better writing and almost same concept as this.

🎉 You've finished reading (!undergoing editing process!)ᴄʀɪᴍsᴏɴ sᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғɪᴄ 🎉