❌Chapter 13 : Confession gone wrong

A/N : sorry for being gone for so long😔 i started playing otome games back and they had succesfully seduced me to the point that i forgot to write LOL😔✌

This chapter suck cuz i cant do confession scene✋ and i will try to finish another chapter for y'all.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Months passed since Sakiko's passing and Miho's disappearance that both still remains a mystery.

You had slowly recovered to your normal self with the help of trusted friends and suprisingly; your parents.

Yours and Shin's relationship has been improving as of late; much to Kou's dismay. The two of you had grew closer from the crying incident and are confident enough to label him as a 'friend' and nothing more.

The school has also gone back to it's happy and cheery atmosphere with everyone finally able to move on from the past events. Although there are still a few students that are still weary of the cases.

Life has been great and you are happy for it.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Shadows casted over your figure as the sun slowly descended from the orange-yellow-ish evening sky, creating a beautiful and dramatic scene for you.

You were waiting for Kou to finish his workload and were lost in thought.

You've been spending more time with the male and grown quite attached to him; as if you were'nt before.

You have also gained some feelings for him from all the time you spent with each other. The thought of confessing is tempting for sure but you held it off for now since you were'nt going to lose the friendship you have for a stupid crush!

An incoming headache made you stopped from thinking further as to avoid stressing yourself and potentially passing out like the other day.

You sighed tiredly from trying to sort out all of these new emotions you felt towards your best friend.

Unknowingly, you were being watched by a pair of green eyes that belongs to a certain blonde-haired male with love-sickness clearly written all over his handsome features.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Oh how I adore you, (Name).."

Shin watches you dreamily from a far as he sneakily approaches you with the intention of suprising you.

These past few months has been heaven to him! You were now back in his life and are openly interacting with him just like how he wishes throughout your breakup.

After months of waiting and slowly regaining your trust, he had finally decided to confess his love for you so that he can shower you with all of his affections that he hadn't before.

"Caught you~"

He said directly to your ear and cackles evilly when you let out a shriek and scooted away from him.

You glared at him and punch his arm lightly in a faux-anger.

"You asshole! Have you never heard of personal space and proper greetings?"

Shin rose one of his eyebrows and bowed elegantly as he speak in a mocking tone,

"Greetings, lady (Name) (Last Name)!"

The two of you continue to joke around for a while until he suddenly tugged on your arm and lead you to somewhere more private. There are lesser people around which alarms you yet made no move to ask him.

"What are we doing here for?" You asked him in confusion upon reaching to the back of the school where you first met him.

He was being oddly quiet for someone who can't shut his mouth and kept talking your ear off earlier. You felt his thumb rubbing circle on the back of your palm in a comforting manner.

Shin slowly turned to face you and for a moment you saw an unknown emotions flashed through his eyes before he blinks it off.

"You good bro? You looked kind wei-"

"(Name)" he cuts you off mid sentence with his own.

"Yeah..?" You replied stiffly and shufled in your seat rather awkwardly from his intense gaze.

He took a deep breath and utter it out.

"I love you (Name), I-I really do" he stuttered through his words from the overwhelming burst of emotion he felt.

Your eyes widened at his unexpected confession.

"Shin.." you tried to stop him from the eventual heartbreak he'd face.

Though he ignored you and continued on. His eyes held a determined glint in them.

"I regretted everything that haf happened between us in the past and I truly am sorry for my mistakes"

"It's pathetic really that it takes me of losing you to realise my feelings..but now that you had given me a second chance, I promised you I won't let you down"

Shin then held your hand to his lips and pressed a chaste kiss on them.

"I love you, angel. Would you give me the honour of being your one and only?" He asked in a soft voice.

The familiar ugly feeling is resonating deep in you, you already know what your answer is but still! You felt bad having to reject somebody.

"Shin..I'm sorry but I already have my eyes on someone else" you tried to let him down slowly.

His expression was unreadable and you winced in pain as his hold on your hand tighten.

Shin's eye that were so full of love a moment ago dulled and lost it's light. He then let go of your hand and you took this chance to run away.

However, he pulled you in his arms and covered your nose and mouth with a cloth.

You struggled against him, thrashing and squirming around in an attempt to escape his iron grip on you. Soon, the scent of chloroform invaded your senses and you slowly slipped out of conciousness.

"I never wanted to use this method but I can't have you running away from me now would I?"

He muttered to himself before carrying to the back exit of the long hallway that lead straight to his escape route.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

IMPORTANT NOTE

THIS STORY HAS 3 ENDINGS! GOOD END, BAD END AND LASTLY, TRUE END.

I HAVE ALREADY START WORKING ON GOOD END SO EXPECT IT COMING REAL SOON♡ THANKS FOR READING LOL✌

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

May i have the permission to dance? - Amour