❌Chapter 7 : Lovesick

A/N : Thanks for reading this lmao and special fic coming soon😳 and in this chapter we have some Kou/reader moments and Shin descending into madness💀

Also do give me a follow if you would like to read more of my stories in the future!🤭

@Amourose is my acc on Quotev!

Okay enough of me shamelessly promoting myself-

Enjoy!❤

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Why did'nt you tell me you're moving to my school?"

You and Kou were enjoying each other company under a tree to take a break from the shit Shin and his friends had put you and Kou through.

They had pulled a prank that involves the both of you drenched in ice cold water. Though, you manage to push him out of the way so it hit you instead. Which lead to you almost freezing and Kou having to rush you home since you did'nt have a spare clothes for a change.

You decided to skip school for today and of course, drag Kou along with you. You had texted Sakiko on your current status and she was freaking out but you managed to calm her down.

"I wanted for it to be a suprise" he replied, lost in thought.

You shifted from your seat and looked at him. It is the first time you actually take a good look on the male beside you and bitch did you regret taking his beauty for granted.

His fluffy strawberry blond locks looks soft to the touch and you were tempted to run your finger through his hair. And you did so, catching him suprise.

"Warn me first next time! I thought you were going to strangle me, dummy" Kou scolded you softly since he's not really mad and relaxed to your touch.

You giggled in response as you two were enveloped in a comfortable silence. It's nice and you wanted this peaceful moment to never end.

It did'nt last long of course, a shiver crept up your spine as you felt like somebody was watching you.

You looked around your surrounding for anyone but saw nothing. The park was pretty empty in the morning and the only few that were there is an elderly woman bringing her grandkids to a playground nearby.

Kou noticed your distraught state and sit up from his laying position. He took a hold of your hand and looked at you with a worried look.

"Hey, you good there (Name)?"

You gave him a nod as a replied.

"Uhm it's just that I felt like I'm being watch..I know I sounded like I'm being dramatic and all but it has been going on for weeks by now" you shakily told him in hopes that whoever it is that's watching you could'ny hear what you said.

He patted your back and pulled you into a hug and whispered,

"Hey hey don't say that! You're not being dramatic or anything for only voicing your concern. I'm not sure how I can help but if you need any, just tell me. I promise I'll do anything to make you feel better okay?" He ended it with a kiss on your forehead.

You said nothing but a soft "thank you" and stayed in his comforting embrace.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Shin watches from afar with a burning desire to punch someone till they were unrecognizeable and completely dead.

He had originally planned to come here and beg for your forgiveness and to let him back in your life since it's killing him with how close you are getting to that dipshit Kou. Earlier, Shin did'nt mean to splash you instead of his target but it's also your fault for trying to take the bullet for that guy.

He scoffed at how protective you both were with each other. The other day, some of his so called 'friends' thrashed your locker and Kou stood up for you. He even punched a guy so hard that the dude were knocked unconcious.

Shin hated how happy you look with Kou than you ever been when you're with him. He will admit this that 90% of your relationship with him, YOU were the one who contributed a lot and of course eventually you would get tired and just end it off. Especially the fact that he cheated on you just make it harder for him to earn your forgiveness back.

Currently, he is hiding behind some tree and creepily watch your interaction with Kou. His grip tighten on the tree when Kou hugged you and you not pulling away.

Truth be told this is not his first time in...following you around. Some may say it's stalking but he does not like to think of himself like those obssesed fangirls he have.

He is just looking out for you! Shin is not creepy for watching you sleep, eat and live your life. He is on a look out for potential danger that could harm you and when he found them, he would rid of them and not leave any trace of their existance.

After that he will take you away to your happily ever after just like in those disney movies you would watch with him.

His green eyes focuses on your calm expression as you rest and it immediately change his aura. With a lovesick smile, he whispered to himself.

"Just you wait darling, I will make sure you never need that bastard-or anyone else other than me"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Until next time!♡ -Amour