❌Chapter 10 : Protective

A/N : Sup biatches sorry I've been dead- school hates me LOL😔 BTW THANKS FOR 1K reads, 100+ vote and hearts, bitch is HAPPI😳🎈

Now for this chapter! enjoy your time with our respectful yandere boy, Kou🥺 last time we already have Shin killing someone- that was quick lmao.

Note : 1K special coming up next i promised- i'll even try to draw smtg for you guys😔🙏

Enjoy!❤

TW// uh yandere tendecies? Kou sweep you off like a robber- mention of injuries, bruises.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Ugh..my head hurts..-!" You grunted.

Your eyes were almost blinded by the bright lights in the room. After your eyes had re-adjusted to it's surrounding, you recognized it to be your school's infirmary.

You were confused for a moment and looked down on your arms to see it wrapped in bandages and trying to move your legs will cause you an unholy amount of pain so you refrained from injuring yourself further.

"What the hell happened to me..?"

The cogs in your brain were working itself to recounted back on your last memories before you fainted.

It was only then did you remembered what had gotten you here in the first place.

Miho's harrasment and bullying were the cause of it, all of her torturing has been increasingly more sadistic as of lately to the point that you were injured very badly and your friends are not buying the excuses anymore.

It's a miracle that Kou and Shin had caught her red handed, you would've been dead by now had it were to continue because of how ruthless she was.

Although you did'nt want to give Shin any credit for his one time heroic behaviour of saving you from his demonic girlfriend, you were very grateful of his aid.

A faint gasp was heard and the sound of a door opening caught your attention. Kou stood by the doorway in shocked and you could'nt help but chuckled at his awed expression as he walk his way to you.

"Y-you're awake!" His gentle voice spoke in a disbelieved tone.

"Kou-kun!"

You patted a seat beside you and ushered for him to come closer. He obliged and immediately jumped to your side, engulfing you in a tight hug.

"-woah hold on Kou!-" you yelp in suprise.

You tried to move in a more comfortable position so you can returned his hug but Kou remained frozen in his position; his arm that was wrapped around you tighten slightly yet not enough to hurt you.

"Kou..?" You called for him and wiggled a bit to look at him.

His face was buried on your neck and you let out a small giggle from his messy hair tickling you.

"I was worried sick you know.." he spoke in a hushed whisper.

"?!!" You choked on air at his sudden change of demeanor. It did'nt sounded like his normal voice and to be honest, you kind of like it.

"You were hurt so badly that I thought you could'nt make it alive but I'm glad that you're fine"

"I panicked the moment you fell unconcious in my arms that I ran across the school in a rush to the infirmary" he continued.

You were stunned at this new side of your best friend. His usual soft and gentle voice now replaced by a much deeper and low ones, his embrace is'nt the one you're used to; it was protective and had a tint of possessivenes.

You'd never expected Kou to be the equavelant of every classic "soft boy to badboy" fanfic's cliché.

You're not complaining though, it felt safe to be in his arms.

Kou's next words were muffled since his face was buried on your neck. You pat hid head and asked him to repeat it back but he only shake his head in return and said that it was unimportant.

"You're SUS! C'monn what did you say earlier?" You pinch his cheeks in an attempt to pry out his words.

He smiled and held your hand in his and changed the subject, to which you were a bit sulky but forget it a moment later since you were immersed in telling him your experience of being bullied by Miho.

Kou's expression was unreadable as he listened to your story and his grip on your hand tighten everytime you mentioned about being beaten by the She-demon of a bully.

Eventually you fell asleep on his shoulder, tired from rambling and non-stop talking to let out your frustration you've kept by yourself throughout this entire week.

Kou smiled softly at your peaceful sleeping face and tucked you in back to the bed since the nurse advised you to get some rest.

He stroked your cheek fondly with the back of his hand before he left for his next class.

"This world is too dangerous and filthy for you (Name)..I might lose my mind if this were to happen again-" his eyes darken at the thought of you being hurt.

"-and I won't allow it...!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

See you next time Boo!♡ - Amour