❌Extra : (Name)'s past

A/N : i wrote this out of stress from the migraines im facing😃😔 uh (Name)'s lore i guess...? I might delete later and re-wrote it💀

I will post chapter 11 right after this as an apology for this mess i guess lol

Enjoy i guess🎈

[Unedited]

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The topic of family is something you've actively avoided if it were ever brought up.

You have been alone for the most part of your life until Sakiko, Kou and Shin came and brighten or soured it. They have taught you many things and guided you through life.

Sakiko acted as your parental and older sister figure to fill in the emptiness you've felt from the lack of familial love you should recieved from your parents.

Some that were brave enough to ask you about your parents whereabout would be either met by a warning glare from Sakiko or a 'friendly' talk from Kou to usher them away.

Growing up, your parents were absent for the most of your childhood due to them being busy. Hell, you could count how many times you've seen them in your entire life and it did'nt even reach double digits.

You were raised by your loving aunt who you see as a mother than your biological one. Your parents would only visit to check up on you once a month.

The house you are currently resided in is your aunt's and have many memories in them, some are unforgetable and there are others that you rather to be erased from your mind.

Although your aunt have passed and left you on your own, you believed that she's rooting and praying for you to continue on; even in the afterlife. That's how much of a kind woman she is.

Of course, your parents are not completely gone from your life. They would bank in plenty of money in your account since it's the least they could do for you.

To be honest, you did'nt even know how your 'father' and 'mother' looked like or who they are. You only had seen them when you were little as they had stop visiting you when you are 14.

You were suprised to see them one day on your doorstep. Although it was a bit awkward meeting them for the first time in ages, you somehow manage to not treat them like a complete strangers.

Sometimes you layed awake at night, the thoughts consuming your mind as you zoned out and stare off to nothing.

"I wonder what my next life will be like? Will I be happier than I am now or worse..?"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

mY hEadS hUrT── Amour