❌Chapter 11 : Caught red-handed

A/N : the end is coming :)

Enjoy!❤

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The school's atmosphere were dark and gloomy which contrasted it's usual cheery bright aura. You had only been gone for a few days and all of sudden plenty of shit happened.

You were confused from the reactions every students gave you when you approached them to ask about the school's current bizarre state.

They look scared as fear was written on their faces clearer than the sky jsut by mentioning a certain girl named Miho Shimada, your bully and tormentor.

You nudged Kou softly with your elbow and he tilted his head to the side in interest.

"The hell is wrong with everyone?? Did something happened and I'm not caught up to it?" You aksed him and he gave you an awry look.

He leaned closer to you and whispered,

"A-apparently Miho has been reported to be missing and many speculations already arose on her sudden disappearance"

Your horrified expression was enough to make him considered on telling you the rest of the story.

"Please don't mind me- just g-go on.." you waved him off.

He was quiet for a moment before continuing; albeit hesitantly so.

"Some theorized that she ran away with her new partner-"

"What the fuck that's bullshi-" you mouth were agape from the ridiculous conspiracy. I mean like, why would she bullies and torture you for 'stealing and seducing her boyfriend' if she were going to leave him eventually?

"Hey! I'm not finished yet jeez.." Kou chastied you softly.

You gave him an apologetic smiles and usher him to continue.

"As of lately, she had been seen with another male so people assumed that it was her new boyfriend since S-Shin has'nt been treating her right. Her parents did'nt approve of him and she decided to ran away from home as an act of rebellion" he finished with a heavy sigh.

You looked like you were in another universe by now from all the shit you just learned. Taking a few moments to conclude your thoughts you came into a final conclusion.

"That's a bunch of dog shit. Who even told you that?" You stated out loud.

Kou shrugged his shoulder and replied in a hushed tone.

"Shin was the one who came forth with the story to clear the air but it only made people much more anxious cause they still think that Miho was kidnapped by some mafia and are positively dea-"

Your jaws went slack at the absurt assumption made by other students. Was this their first reaction and speculation if a friend or classmates went missing? Kidnapped by a mafia?

"You gotta be kiddin' me...did they think this is 365 days or something-!" You rubbed your temples in an attempt to soothe the incoming headache.

Although some may say that you should be happy that your bully is gone and that you could finally be at peace, the problem is that you were'nt.

If they could think that somebody's disappearance was from the act of kidnapping by a gangster, there is a chance for them to speculate that it was your fault!

You are Shin's ex after all..and with Miho as his current girlfriend at the time, it would perfectly make sense that it was from the act of a jealous psychopathic ex.

Except that you could careless about their relationship and chose to focus on yourself.

Kou gave you a symphathetic smile and tried to comfort you from your inner stress.

"Hey hey I'm sure they did'nt believed that you were the one behind her sudden disappearance! And if they does and tried to harras you..I'll make them regret it.." his last words were coated with a darker tone and you swore it gave you goosebumps.

But his cheery aura returns immediately and direct your attention to another topic both of you were engrossed in for some time.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Shin watches you creepily through the windows just like any other nights, except that this time he had gone a bit too courageous and decided to get more closer than before.

He is now directly outside your bedroom and have a better view of your angelic like face that was glowing under the natural moonlight settings.

He sighed dreamily as millions thoughts of you ran through his mind all at once. A loud sounds of crack snapped him out of his delusions, he frantically looked around to find the source only to see a figure standing on your balcony; looking at him.

"I knew it..I fucking knew it" the person spoke as they glared at Shin with hate.

"You knew nothing, Sakiko-!" He seethes in anger at the silver headed girl. Great, she just had to be here without his knowledge.

She mocked him with a pointed look and leaned back onto the glass door of your balcony.

"Is that so? Don't even try to lie dipshit, did you seriously think I would believe your sob story of how your girlfriend; supposedly soulmate; left you for someone else and just fucking went POOF out of nowhere without a trace? You're a dumbass for doing that"

Shin tried to steer calm yet this bitch is'nt giving him a time to gather himself back up after the initial shock of being caught red-handed in all of his doings.

"The fact that you stalked (Name) and steal her stuff just to be near her is borderline disgusting. I had expected that from you though"

His hands itches to snap her neck in two if she kept babbling on about his secrets. He desperately tried to hold back since commiting two murders from spur of the moments is'nt the best idea.

"You were also behind Miho's disappearance and although I have no concrete evidence, I will try my damn best to expose you and your hideous crimes so that (Name) will be out of your reach-"

At that point, he cracked and pulled her by the hair and dragged her to her death.

She fell off the railings and met her demise at the hands of the said murderer she had tried to protected her friend from.

"Tch. What a trouble..now I have to clean up all this shit again" he grumbled.

A lovesick smile took over his previous muderous expression as he lovingly thought of your soon happy ever after.

"Soon my love..soon we'll be happy again, together!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

RIP my good sis😔🙏 can we get f in the chat? - Amour♡