❌Chapter 6 : Mine

A/N : Im back with a brand new chapter! Also thanks for the 200+ reads😳 bitch is flattered and shocked but thank you as always for reading!

Other than that,

Enjoy!❤

-Amour

[Status : edited]

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A shiver crept up your spine as that weird sensation of being watch returned. Everything has been normal up until your visit to the café.

Truth be told you did notice and know that Shin was there with the girl but other than you disregard his presence. What you did'nt caught on was Shin's sneaking a glance at you every now and then or just blantly staring at you.

"Earth to (Nickname)!!" Sakiko shook your shoulder as she called for you.

"Yeah?" You simply replied to her.

She then jumped to your side and excitedly gushes over a new student that'll be joining them soon.

"Do you think they'll be a nicer type of person? I hope so cause we already have one too many arrogant snobs around us" Sakiko grumbled annoyedly at the group of mean popular students bullying some kid in the corner of her eyes.

You only hummed as an answer. You did'nt really care about it but you did entertain the idea of making a new friend since you could'nt just rely on Sakiko every time you felt like shit.

The professor then entered the classroom with a figure shyly following behind her. You assumed it is the new student.

Your view from the very back of the classroom could'nt make out whom the person is.

"Good morning class, today you'll have a new student joining in as your classmate!" Mrs.Kim excitedly says in her usually monotone voice. She then gestured for the student to introduce himself and your eyes widened.

It was Kou?!

"M-my name is Nishioka Kou. I hope you'll welcome me with an open hand!" He quietly says.

You glance at the other student and you can very clearly sees that Kou will be a target for the bullies to torment.

"You'll be seated next to...." Mrs.Kim voice trailed as her eyes scanned for an empty seat and it just happen to be right next to you.

"Miss (L/N) on the left at the very back" she said and you and Kou let out a sigh of relief.

'Phew what a luck'

He walked towards you and tripped along the way due to a certain asshat tripping him. It was none other than Shin of course.

"What a fucking jerk" you say, glaring at the blond who's cackling along with his friends. Kou could'nt agree more on your statement. He never liked Shin to begin with when he first start dating you, he is a pureblooded A tier asshole.

"You good man?" You asked him in a sympathetic tone.

He shook his head and focuses on the lecture while taking notes.

"Figured he would do that once he sees me. I mean like I practically looked like somebody who would be bullied by that popular kid and you're the kind girl who befriended me"

You snorted at that.

"What are you in a wattpad story or something? And I'm the main character?"

He chuckles at your point.

"Just focus on the lecture, dummy" (and stop breaking the fourth wall)

Of course you did'nt and instead decided to mess around with him and goof around while the professor are busy lecturing.

Unbeknowst to you two, a pair of green eyes were watching your interaction with murderous gaze.

"Why the fuck is he here?!" Shin whispered yelled at himself, his hand gripping the table so hard that it turns into white.

Miho was getting more and more concerned with her boyfriend's behaviour as of lately. He had been a lot more distant and ignoring her. Shin also have been distracted and always mumbling something along with the name of (Name). As far she know that was his ex's name.

She frowned at that. 'He had never cared about his ex before..well this is new' she thought to herself. Why is he so hung up on someone who he claims to no longer cared for? He even broke up with you himself is what he told her.

Shin lied to her of course. There's no way in hell he's going to tell her that he was dump by you and that he no longer cared for you because he still fucking does.

Now he understood what those girls he used to date feel like when they see him talking with somebody else. An uncontrolled amount of envy was directed towards Kou.

Shin fucking hate that guy anyway. While he was still dating you, this dude would constantly hog you whenever you two would visit the café.

'(Name) is still yours!' Is what his thoughts screamed. 'But now this Kou guy is trying to take her away from you!' 'Kill him! Removed him! Rid of him from your ways!' There was it again, the murderous thoughts he had tried so hard to concealed.

Eventually, he glanced back to your smiling face and he whispered quietly to himself,

"(Name) is mine"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Until next time!♡ -Amour