❌Chapter 9 : Red

A/N : sorry this chapter suck ass lM SORRY😃 writers block hit me like a truck but i wanna update so-

Enjoy! Thank you for reading and all of your supports❤❤

Also quick TW : death, blood, murder and Shin :)
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"...I love you (Name)"

It has been a few weeks by now since Shin started stalking you.

Although he would'nt admit it himself that his action is fucked up, it is the only way he could be around you at all time.

He have made quite the collections of things he'd stolen from you ranging from utensils, accesories, random items from your bins and shit tons of polaroids he've taken of you doing literally anything.

At night he would watch you sleep to ensure no harm will come towards you at your most vurnerable moments. He prided himself as your knight in shining armour to save you from the evil.

Today was no exception of course.

Shin climbed up the giant old tree that reside a few distance away from the view of your house and luckily faced your bedroom window.

He wore an all black attire to camouflaged himself with the nature and darkness of the night. Once he reached the branch he would normally sit on to observe you, he was suprised to see you were awake.

He took a glance of his watch.

'It's 3AM and she's still not sleeping..'

Your voice is angelic in his ear but he could'nt help and wondered, whom you were talking to this late? Tomorrow is a school day which meant that normally you would be out like a light by now.

He could'nt hear quite well what you were conversing about and climbed closer. Shin is out in the open by now yet could care less if he were caught.

He is very athletic and could easily bribe the person to keep quiet since money is'nt his main concern. Right now you're the only one he'd spend his time worriying about.

"Goodnight (Name)...I love you"

Shin's blood boil upon hearing the words uttered to you. He did'nt have to be a detective to guess who's this person was.

It's obvious that it is his rival, Nishioka Kou.

He knew that the bastard were in love with you and were waiting the moment Shin make a mistake so that Kou can stole you away from him.

Although he loved to bash that guy's head against the floor, effectively killing him. Shin is not a violent man! He would not inflict harm onto others solely because he loath them. Unless he needs to but he digress.

Shin resorted on another solution; he will try to woo you with his charm just like before. It works the first time surely it'll be the same way this time too!

...right?

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You woke up the next day feeling like an absolute shit. You had expected it since you've fallen asleep at 4AM and were woken up by Sakiko on 7AM sharp.

You hoped that you can survive this day with only 3 hours of sleep but knowing that you'll share the same boring history lectures with Shin and his girlfriend, it's not going end well.

Imagined your suprise upon arriving to the class and seeing a bouquet of roses along with a few things you like on top of your desk.

"Who is it...?"

In the corner of your eyes you could see Kou's confused stare and you immediately scratched him off the list of people who you'd think will do this for you.

However Shin's smirk comfirmed your suspicion of him being behind all of...this. to be completely honest, it's a sweet gesture but the fact that is coming from your ex is quite weird.

Sighing, you placed all the gifts he had given you to an empty seat beside yours and just ignored it as to not anger Miho that's glaring at you with hostility.

You gulped and shrink back in fear.

'This will not end well..'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Miho started to harass and bully you after the whole gift situation. You tried to reason with her and cleared the misunderstanding between you two but she was'nt willing to listen.

Everyday you would returned home with bruises and Sakiko would interrogated you. You lied to her that it was an injury you have gotten due to your clumsiness. You knew she did'nt believed anything you said and so is Kou.

One day, Miho was caught red handed by both Kou and Shin as she was about to landed another hit on you.

Kou separated her from you with a push that is hard enough to send her tumbling onto Shin who stood frozen at your badly beaten state.

Just as he was about to reach for your shaking figure, that bastard beaten him to it first and carried you to the infirmary in a haste.

He clenched his fist in anger at the sight of you in another man's arm and wanted nothing more than to rip Kou's arm for touching what was his.

A tug on his shirt reminded him of the pest that dare to hurt you behind his back. Miho sobs very loudly and started complaining of how you were a bitch for seducing him and she only did it as self-defense.

'Self-defense my ass!-'

Shin pulled her wrist and walked towards the back of the school where he met and confessed to you. The place where the both of you shared many memories together before this bitch entered the picture.

He looked around his surrounding for a moment and when he is sure that they're alone, bashed her head against the wall so hard that it cracked and started to bled.

She stared at him in horror and fear as he pulled her by the neck and twisted it in a 180° angle. Miho was on the brink of death and he decided to let her die on her own since he is not that cruel.

"...I-I thoug-ht y-you loved me..." she croacked out weakly.

Shin then crouched down until he was facing her pathetic expression and looked at her dead in the eye and said in dark tone,

"You were just another obstacle in my way to be with (Name)"

Rest in shit MiHOE❤😔🙏

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Until next time!♡ - Amour