Chapter 15

A/N Okay three things, one this is the real chapter 15 I mislabled the last chapter which was chapter 14 which is now fixed so make sure you read both ;) Second, I'm going to start using some more mature words for when Ariabella and Graham are together. If you are not old enough or mature enough please do not read it and please don't report me for it because you have been warned. Later on when it gets steamier I will section off those parts. Lastly, please don't judge me if you actually know me because I don't want things to get awkward MERP! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy I would love to hear what you guys think!

-------------------------------------------------------------

            “Do you want to shower first or are you just going to bed?”

            I had been sitting on the edge of the bed staring at Graham while he took off his dress clothes and got ready for bed. He was just so perfect. I was concentrating extra hard to make sure I wasn’t send messages through the mind link. My head just felt so light and bubbly. He must have felt me staring because he looked over at me.

            “I will shower to get the lake water off.” I finally replied before getting into the bathroom.

            I took a quick shower before wrapping myself in a towel. I had forgotten to grab any clothes, but I was sure he wouldn’t mind the view. A devious idea sprouted in my head as I sauntered to the closest in only a towel. I could feel his eyes on me and loved it. I made sure the closet door hid me slightly but still showed enough. After dropping my towel I slipped on my big sleeping shirt that reached the top of my thighs barley. Then I made sure he saw me put on a thong before leaving the closet. You couldn’t see any of my intimate areas but my long legs that came with my five foot eight body were completely smooth, tan, and bare.

            I could feel him and his wolf going crazy, no matter how much he pretended to just be reading a book. I crawled onto what had become my side of the bed. I brought my legs underneath me and leaned forward with my hands on my knees.

            “How is the book?” I whispered in a seductive voice.

            A rumble came from his chest as he closed his eyes. “Damn it Ariabella, why did you have to go drinking?”

            His question shocked and for some reason hurt as I sat back. “I was just having fun. I drank with you the other night. I’m not drunk just a little tipsy, what’s wrong with that?”

            He groaned and shoved his hands through his hair. “Because you are far more open when you are like this and I couldn’t live with myself if we did anything and you were only willing because you had a little too much to drink.” He seemed aggravated, a mixture between internal conflict and sexual frustration.

            I on the other hand felt slightly rejected. “But I want to do this even when I am completely sober. I was crazy to deny the feelings I had and I don’t want to waste any more time!”

            Graham’s lips crashed onto mine as he grabbed the back of my head. I leaned in closer until he eventually pulled me onto his lap. With his back resting against the head board I straddled his lap as our lips hungrily met. A rumble of pleasure came from his chest and I realized I had been moving my hips against his. I could feel his hard member through his gym shorts. A warm pleasure grew in my core and he began to suck on my neck. I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my lips and my hands moved from his muscular chest to the back of his head lacing my finger through his hair.

            In a single fluid motion he flipped me over so I was on my back and he was above me. I opened my eyes for a moment to see his green eyes change to black pour over my body hungrily. His hands grazed my outer thigh and continued upward making me shiver. A new bout of excitement came over me when his hands went under my shirt. His rough, calloused fingers gently moved across my skin making me close my eyes at how good it felt for him just to taunt me. His fingers paused slightly at my hip where the silky material of my panties waited before he moved upward again across my ribs and grabbing onto my chest. His touch was firm like a message but not hard. Everything he did makes me want his touch more. He pressed his mouth onto mine, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I let my fingers crawl down his bare chest loving the feeling of his muscles twitching under my touch. His deep groan was mirrored by my moan as our hands roamed over each other’s bodies. He gripped the fabric of my panties and pulled back, growling and panting above my body.

            “Ariabella, please, I won’t be able to stop myself again.”

            Crossing my arms over my chest like a child I sat up against the bed post. “Why do you want to stop? Don’t you want me?” I heard my voice crack but I didn’t care.

            A loud growl erupted from Graham before he pulled me back under him by my hips. “Don’t ever even think that. I want you, I will always want you. You are my mate and I want you more than I thought was possible. If I was completely sure your decisions weren’t being impaired then I would ravage you right now.”

I gasped at his words and I felt a new warmth pool from my center. “So next time I haven’t been drinking?” I couldn’t make my voice more than a whisper but I knew he had heard me.

            He simply nodded before kissing me softly and moving off of my body. My body felt disappointment but my mind felt reason, my wolf felt excitement, and my heart, it felt love. After straightening myself off I laid next to Graham, resting my head on his arm while he picked up his book again. I watched him read and drifted off waiting. Waiting for tomorrow, waiting for the next time.

            A sudden pain in my stomach jerked me awake. I stumbled in the darkness to the bathroom door. When my bare feet hit the cold tile floor the urgency in my stomach increased. I barley threw up the toilet lid before my stomach began to empty. The moment I began to dry heave into the open toilet Graham was at my side. He grabbed my hair back in on hand and steadied my shoulder with the other. Oh goodness I did not want him to see me like this. Only burning stomach acid came out the first time and I continued to retch gasping over the bowl.

            Finally when I was sure nothing else was coming I collapsed onto the cold tile floor moaning. Graham held me up to the sink and helped me splash cold water on my face and brush my teeth. Once I was clear he lowered me back to the floor. I lay across as much coolness as I could while Graham sat against the wall sleepily cradling my head.

            “Have you not been eating?” His voice was still groggy from sleep.

            “Of course, why wouldn’t I be eating?  Love food.”

            “I feel like you haven’t eaten much, or not enough. You’re paler and more frail looking than when you first came here. And considering the fact that you had jumped out of a car before our first meeting, well that just makes me an even shittier mate for not noticing sooner. Alcohol shouldn’t have affected you like this, not as a wolf.”

            I thought hard about what he had said. I really hadn’t been eating much. It certainly wasn’t on purpose. Was that why I got sick? I must have just forgotten from all the excitement of the new pack.

            “I hadn’t realized I haven’t been eating. As soon as I can hold food down I will go back to normal.” Graham nodded, satisfied enough for now with my answer.

            When I was feeling better Graham carried me back to bed and laid with me for the rest of the morning. It had been early when I had woke us up and now there were only a few hours till dawn. Thankfully we both got more sleep before the sun rose, and more after that as well.

            “Graham you were supposed to be on a conference call an hour ago!” A loud booming voice bellowed from the bedroom door.

            In shock from the sudden wakeup call made me roll off the edge of the bed with a shriek.

            “Ariabella!” Graham yelled and scooped me up off the ground before the door barged open.

            “Now son I understand the excitement of having your mate but you can’t neglect your duties. You haven’t even mated yet – “

            “Dad! Stop! Please!” Graham groaned like an embarrassed teenager. “Ariabella got sick this morning. We haven’t slept much.”

            Mr. Westfall only sighed and turned to leave. “Make sure you apologize when you get to work. I will send your mother over to take care of Ariabella.”

            “Oh no,” Graham sighed.

            “I’m sorry you missed your call because of me.”

            Graham just shook his head and chuckled. “I’m not worried about that, you are the one that is going to get treated by my mom.”