Chapter 19

Okay so lots of big news! First off it's my senior spring break which is freaking awesome! Although I'm staying home so I will have lots of time to write ;) I also got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and was doing so well until it was time for bed and I blacked out and has a siezure. The struggle is unreal. But I'm better now, still alive! 

So enough about me, this chapter gets pretty dirty so if you are not mature enough to handle it please do not read it. I  put *** where the stuff gets raunchy and again where it ends so reader discrection is advised. I will do a quite synopsis of what happened next time if you are more comfertable just skipping this chapter. Please do not report me I love writing and I think a little naughty stuff can be fun to read so please be aware of your own limitations so everyone can enjoy. Okay I hope you guys enjoy let me know what you think and I hope everyone has a great spring break and good holidays! ^-^

------------------------------------------------------------

            Derek’s parting was bittersweet. I was sad to see my family go but I was excited for what it meant. Graham and I could finally mate. Everyone except for Zane left. Two days ago Zane and Cat checked into a hotel room right away. I wasn’t going to lie I was a bit jealous, but they were both nineteen. We hadn’t even seen either of them until this morning when they came to say goodbye. Zane was going to stay behind for a few days before bringing Cat with him. Both Derek and Graham had agreed that wherever the two decided to go they would be okay with it. They were a rare pair. They were both dominant figures, technically both had been destined for Alpha positions. Derek was like an Alpha for his system of rogues. Most Alpha’s hated rogues, some for personal reasons, others just because more pack members meant more power and control or because some liked to cause havoc on packs territory. Although Graham did not have anything against rogues and just had to keep up a strong presence, it was still rare to make an agreement with rogues. It was obvious, and I kind of liked it, that I had been why they were compromising.

            ***************

            As soon as everyone left Graham and I ran back to the house. We didn’t even make it to the front porch when Graham took hold of me. He threw me over his shoulder, giving my a$$ a slight slap before running the rest of the way inside. Graham started to head up stairs when I lifted up his shirt and sank my elongated teeth into his side. Graham steps faulted and he slid me back over his shoulder. I could only giggle at how hark his eyes had gotten.

            “It’s sexy as hell when you bite me.”

            I pushed my lips against his and playfully bit his lower lip. He released a groan of pleasure and pulled me tight against him. I could feel his excitement through his shorts against my stomach. Being pressed so tightly against his chest while his tongue explored my mouth I could feel my nìpples hardening. I gripped the collar of his shirt trying to pull him even closer to me. His hands raked through my hair and all over my body.

            I almost fell, forgetting we were halfway up the stairs. Of course, Graham’s arms had been there to catch me and pick me up, carrying me the rest of the way to our room. Graham sat on the edge of his bed, with me still sitting on his lap as we kissed hungrily. I repositioned myself so I was straddling his waist. I was sitting directly on top of his bulging manhood, causing a wave of heat to pool in my panties. Uncontrollably, I begin to grind my hips against his as our tongues danced in our deep kiss.

            I was fumbling in a blind attempt to unbutton his shirt when his mouth came over his mark. I gasped in pleasure and let out a soft moan. He was growing harder, threatening to bust through is pants. I finished off the buttons quickly and pushed his shirt over his shoulders, next I pulled his undershirt over his head to reveal his god-like muscles. His muscles twitched as I ran my fingers over his torso, shivering myself as his hands climbed higher up my thighs, under the skirt of my sundress. His hands stopped at my hipbones, each hand gripping a side while his calloused thumbs moved in tiny circles.