Ten

**This chapter contains mentions of body insecurities and body images so if that is a personal trigger, I advise for you to be prepared before reading or skip when you see a single astrid like this (*)**

Jolie Kalea

After we all settled in our items and clothing into the drawers and closets of the rooms, Lilia paraded around to make sure everyone had the essentials that were needed for the beach.

Niall offered to carry our cooler, Zayn had the bag of towels and sunscreen, Isla had everyone's change of clothes, Harry brought the large pale that held toys for the warm sand, Lilia made sure we had the key to the house and the van and I carried the beach ball.

The coily haired girl had to quadruple check to make sure we weren't forgetting anything in the house that we might need. Lilia has this form of OCD where until she had everything we needed, we couldn't leave.

It took two hours when we first left home to leave because she did a run around the house to make sure she had all of her little necessities. As much as I love her, I really was in need of some sun and sand.

"Lils, I promise you we have everything. Now let's go before it gets more crowded." I breathed out with a small whine.

She let out a sigh before nodding, pushing back her baby hairs that were popping out of the braids, "okay, okay, let's go."

As we all had released thankful groans, Niall held up his phone to his Spotify account, grinning maniacally. "Now who wants to listen to Nicki?"

We're on our way to where we've been aching to arrive since we left the house. Niall slid down the sunroof, allowing the bright sun to beam down on our minimally clothed bodies. The windows were rolled down, the sound of Locked Out of Heaven filling the empty spaces between us instead of a Nicki Minaj song.

Niall explained Nicki was for the beach. No one argued with that.

When he had asked what we should all listen to next, Harry surprisingly spoke up out of the silence.

"Does everyone like The Neighborhood?" His voice lacked confidence but he took a glance at everyone in the van, locking with mine since he was the most comfortable with me.

I flashed him a gentle grin and nodded my head before Isla added on from behind me. "Do I fucking breathe air? Hell yeah."

After the blonde's words left their mouth, the rest of my friends let out sounds of agreement, encouraging the shy boy to continue. He glanced at me once more, sucking in a deep breath before saying, "if it's alright, we can listen to them?"

"Sure, mate, what song?" Niall nods as he goes to the artist' Spotify page.

"Um..... How about Heaven?"

"Oh, that is my shit. Turn it up!" Lilia shouts to the blonde and makes sure to send Harry a smile of reassurance.

Harry mirrors her smile before nodding his head along to the song, his curls bouncing a bit.

I don't think I've ever seen Harry enjoying himself this much. His dimples deepened into his skin from how wide of a smile he had from the encouragement of all the girls we gave him to sing. At first, he shook his head, claiming he didn't know how to sing but I knew for a fact that was a lie.