Epilogue

4 Years Later

Jolie sits on the edge of the bathtub, her leg bouncing up and down nervously as she stares at the sink. More specifically, what's on the sink. She nibbles on her almond shaped white acrylic nails as her eyes never leave the marble surface.

Harry has been away from home in Paris for an amazing opportunity to work with Gucci in Paris for a few days - in both fashion and photography. Jo was ecstatic to find out that her talented boyfriend would be soon working with one of the biggest names in fashion. She has always supported his photography skills since the day they met as he has been towards her passion of baking.

Now, they're both pursuing those careers, extremely happy living together in their new little cottage in London. Jo worked double shifts on end at Annie's and even considered getting a second job at the time but her friends and Harry would not let the poor girl torture herself like that.

So, Niall helped with her dream. He had an amazing paying job and was too kind to offer to pay for half of the lease. There were many tears the day she opened those doors for the first time and stepped foot into her new safe space.

The happy couple put sweat, time, and money into renovating the space to the condition she wanted it to be in. After months of help from Lilia, Isla, Niall, and Harry, Jo was finally able to get the bakery she's always wanted. The interior was very earthy and rustic with a large chalkboard wall that had everything they had to offer - drinks, muffins, biscuits, croissants, cupcakes and cakepops, etc.

She was so incredibly happy.

Harry's career in fashion photography had taken off by then too but he managed to come home to his lovely girlfriend and their quiet and loving home - also designed by the lovely Jolie Kalea - to make a dinner recipe together or just order in if they're feeling a bit lazy. He had some busy days where it was too much pressure to even think but knowing that he would go home and see Jo on the couch in her sweats, munching on mangoes while watching reruns of Friends. 

He was so incredibly happy.

"Jo, babes, do you want me to come in?" Isla's soft voice flows through the door, a soft knock hitting the surface.

Jo sighs out and rubs her hands over her forehead. "Yeah, come in, Goldie."

The handle tilts downward and pushes open to reveal Isla with a tender smile and two cups of something steaming hot in her hands. Jo perks up at the chocolatey smell lingering in the air when she walks over to sit next to her on the tub's edge.

"It's hot chocolate to help with your nerves," they say as they hand the mug to Jo, a warm smile on their face. 

Jo thanks her quietly and holds the mug carefully with both her palms, eyes locking to the sink. Isla instantly notices her gaze and places an around her figure, sighing softly.

"What're you thinkin', Jo?" Isla questions, rubbing up and down her arms.

"That I'm gonna sob my eyes out if it's positive." Jo answers with a shaky breath.

Taking a pregnancy test was never not a scary thing for any woman but Jo hasn't even told Harry about this. She called Isla and Lilia in a panic when her period was late, telling them that she needed some emotional support while Harry was in Paris. While she was only two days late, it still made her anxious so the three went to a drug store and bought three pregnancy tests.

Now here she was, waiting apprehensively for the results. Either one or two lines.

"Out of joy or sadness, honey?" Isla wonders and looks at Jo.