Happy birthday Harry

A/n
I would recommending reading the first 3 books so you can understand the plot better but if you don't that's up to you.

    ✨It's not my fault Alex messed up✨

It's not my fault Alex messed up

Summer was great with the lupin-blacks they sent time together. Like y/n said she invited Ginny over. They told Sirius about their time at Hogwarts he had the same reaction as Remus when he found out about the curse being used on y/n. Y/n did wake people up early. She once woke up Harry just cause she wanted to. Harry didn't mind he got to spend time with her.

💫"Harry ! Wake up!" Harry open his eyes and saw y/n

"Y/n what time is it?"

"4:30 in then morning"

"Why are you up?"

"Cause I'm an early bird" she smile "come on get up. I want to watch the sun rise and I don't want to be by myself " she gave him puppy dog eyes. Once he looked at her he couldn't resist

"Fine"

"Yay let's go" she grabbed his hand and dragged him. She went to her room and looked out the window it's was 4:35 and the sun didn't started to rise until 5 so they sat and talked. She was siting in between his legs as he hugged her. The sun started to rise. Y/n watching in awe. Harry looked at the girl. He saw how her brown eyes simmer in the sun. He didn't watch the sun rise that much he just watched the girl in front of him. She laid her head on his chest and just watched. It's was 5:15 and the girl started to close her eyes again.

"Let's go to sleep for a little more you look tired" Harry said. She nodded. Harry hugged her tighter as she kept her head in his chest. Harry kissed the top of her head and they fell asleep again.

8:30 everyone was awake except for Harry and Y/n. They went to go look for them and saw them asleep by the widow. They took a picture and saw y/n start to wake up. They all ran back downstairs as if they didn't see anything. 💫

Harry's birthday was coming soon and they wanted to surprise him and celebrate early. (Ok my timing for this Story is probably way fucking off I'm sorry. Just go along with it please)Remus took him out while the weasleys and Hermione came over and helped decorate.

Alex, Amelia and Y/n baked the cake. The twins and Sirius were 'decorating' the living room but it they didn't really do much. Draco and Ginny were setting up the food. Molly was making sure things were done. Ron and Hermione were putting other things together. Author was being Fascinated by the muggle things in their house.

After a couple of hours everything was prepared. Remus told them they would be there soon so they went to hide. Y/n was by the door and was going to turn off the lights

"Ok I'm turning them off"

"Wait-" Alex tried to say but he couldn't finished since she turned them off. He went to hide but what he didn't know as that he was right in front of the door