4 champions

✨You are just blinded by the love you have for him!✨

You are just blinded by the love you have for him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Hermione where siting by the goblet watching people put their names in. Well y/n was Hermione was reading her book. Just then a group of Hufflepuffs came in and started to push Cedric towards the goblet. Alex, Cho and Amelia were afraid but still supported his decision.

"Come in, Cedric. Put it in!" Cedric put his name in the goblet. He looked at y/n who had a worry face. He playfully blew her a kiss. She pretended to catch it putting it over her heart. They both smiled and he started to walk back.

The boys saw this. The didn't glare at him like they did whenever other boys would flirt with her. They knew that they did it as friends.

"Eternal glory. Be brilliant wouldn't it?" Ron asked Harry and Draco as they walked towards the girls. "Three years from now, when we're old enough to be chosen."

"Yea, rather you than me" Harry said. Draco nodded his head in agreement. Just then the twins ran in.

"Yes!" They had to serums on their hand. Everyone cheered for them. "Thank you, Thank you."

"Well lads," Fred started

"We've done it." George finished.

"Cooked it up just this morning."

"It's no going to work." Hermione said in a sing song voice. George went on her side and Fred went to y/n's since she was sitting next to her.

"Oh yea? And why is that granger?" George asked

"You see this? This is an Age line. Dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?" Fred asked

"So... a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging potion."

"Ah but that's why it's so brilliant." Fred started

"Cause it's so pathetically dimwitted" George finished.

"Y/n believes in us. Don't you love?" They both ask looking at her.

"Sure yea." Y/n said.

"Yea!" They went to her and kissed her cheek. Y/n smiled shaking her head. Hermione looked at her. "What I want to see how it plays out" The twins stood up and shook the potion.

"Ready Fred?" "Ready George." They Linked arms "Bottoms up." Everyone gather around them. They jumped and made it through the age line. "Yes!" Everyone cheered for them. They put their names in and nothing happened "yes!" Everyone cheered again. Just then the fire shot back at them and they fell back out of the circle. Their red hair was now gray along matched their gray beards.