The first task

✨Y/n Potter

Y/n Potter. Has a nice ring to it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day y/n and Harry where walking together. Harry wanted to tell Cedric about the dragons. They walked and some kids were wearing badges that's said 'Cedric rules' and 'Potter Stinks' whenever Harry walked by.

"Cheat Potter" someone said at they walked by.

"Oh you stink Potter"

"Good luck Potter"

"Potter stinks" Harry saw a flash of red he looked over next to him and saw y/n's eyes flashing red. He put an arm over her shoulder. She started calming down but her eyes were still a faint red.

"Potter Stinks" a kid ran in front of them.

"Cedric rules"

"Yea you know what else would rule my fist to your face" y/n began to walk to the boy but Harry held her. They tried to walk out to the court yard but a group of kids go in the way.

"Like the badges?" The boy asked.

"Excuse me" Harry said. They kids didn't do anything but y/n did.

"He said excuse me!" She pushed them out of the way and dragged Harry towards the Hufflepuffs. He saw Alex and Amelia with Cedric. Their friends where wearing the badges. Amelia was scolding them for wearing them and they looked scared. Alex was ripping them off their robes and handing them to Cedric who was tossing them out. They walked to them.

"Oi look Harry" a boy said. Amelia and Alex ran up to Harry and y/n. Alex brought y/n into a hug as Amelia did the same to Harry.

"What's wrong Harry?"

"I need to have a word with Cedric" Harry said. "Uh y/n and you tell them?" Y/n nodded as Harry went to Cedric.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Alex asked. Y/n brought them closer

"Dragons is the first task."

"What no! They can't do that. Ugh this school can be much sometimes."

"Tell harry if he needs anything we are here" Alex said.

"I will" She looked and saw Harry walking towards Ron and Seamus "oh no I should go. Bye"

"Bye y/n" They said. Y/n ran towards Harry and Ron.

"... Yea stay away from me"

"Fine" Ron said bumping Harry shoulder. That's all y/n heard. She put a hand on Harry's shoulder and the 2 started walking back.

"Why so tense Potter?" They heard they looked and saw it was Adrian. He was siting on a tree. "My parents and I have a bet together see. I don't think your going to last 10 minutes in this tournament" Adrian then jumped down from the tree. "They disagree he think you won't last 10" Harry walked up to him.