Dates

✨ keep an eye on her

keep an eye on her. I don't really trust him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 5 Gryffindors sat down at the table eating. Harry was beside Ron and Hermione, Draco and y/n were across from them. Harry had to have support on his left arm and had a cut on hit left cheek. The Patil twins walked by.

"Hi Harry" they both said. Y/n and Hermione were reading the paper. Harry looked at y/n. Y/n looked at him and gave him a smile before looked back at the paper. Harry tried to smile back but juice fell out of his mouth. Draco and Ron chuckled a bit then Hermione slammed down the paper.

"Look at this!" Hermione said "I can't believe it! She's done it again! And to y/n for the second time!"

"Miss granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum."
"Miss lupin-black once again is still going on with her love triangle. We once saw how things were looking when she was 12 in her second year at Hogwarts it was seem to be told that Her, Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter where are in a love triangle and her cousin, Draco Malfoy, seems to be a part of this. We have heard from Mr.Adrian Clearwater that he once saw Her and Ron Weasley in the corridors what looked like to be snogging. 'Oh yea they pull away once I got there and her hand was on his tie. Something must have happened' Adrian told us. Now 2 years later we caught her in an act with Harry Potter but someone else must have join the picture Mr.Perfect himself, Cedric Diggory, the other Hogwarts champion. Now her and Draco no one had said a think... is it nothing now? Maybe Cedric has now taken his spot. Who will y/n lupin-black pick now? Cedric Diggory? Ron Weasley? Or Harry Potter?"

Once Hermione finished reading it they looked at the boys. Draco was stunned. Ron was wide eye and Harry ate his food angrily shaking his head.

"That's crazy! Me and Ron weren't snogging! I was just fixing his tie! Ugh!" Y/n said. Just then a little boy walk to them with a package.

"Parcel for you, Mr.Weasley" he said handing the package to Ron.

"Ah thank you Nigel" The kid who's name is Nigel stayed there smiling at Harry. They looked at each other. Hermione cleared her throat looking at the kid. "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." They all looked at him. "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph."

"Harry your giving out autographs. How come I don't have one?" Y/n tease. Harry playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"I think she rather have your last n-" y/n cut off Hermione before she could finish.

"Shut up"

"Oh look mums send me something" Ron said saving y/n. He pulled out dress robes. Y/n let out a snort but cover it with a cough. Hermione stifle her laugh. "Mums send me a dress"