The night before the final

✨ Omg wheres Colin when you need him✨

Omg wheres Colin when you need him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Harry, Draco, Hermione and Ron all met with Hagrid and are taking a walk through the forest. They managed to get y/n away from Alex but that didn't stop Ron and Draco from asking them questions. They never really gave them a straight answer.

"Now, I remember- I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on. Supposed you remind me of meself a little. And here we all are four years later." Hagrid said as they continued walking. Y/n had her arm around Draco as they walked in front of him with Harry a bit more ahead.

"We're still a bunch of misfits." Ron told hagrid

"Well, maybe, but... we've all got each other. And Harry of course soon to be the youngest Triwizard champion there's ever been!"

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts" Ron, Draco started singing with Hagrid. "Hoggy Warty Hogwarts" Y/n and Hermione join in. "Teach us something please" They all continue singing while Harry was still walking in front of them placing is hand on his scar. He walked forward and saw a dead person. Barty

"Mr.Crouch?" Harry said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day Harry went to visit Dumbledore while everyone went to do their own things. Draco and Ron where together. Hermione was in the Library and y/n was waking around. She saw Alex, Amelia, Cho and Cedric.

"Shit" She whispered to herself. She started backing away in hopes they don't see her but she was wrong. Alex turned to her and started running after her.

"Y/n!" y/n started running away

"Ahhhhhhh!" Y/n screamed as she ran down the corridors. Amelia, Cedric, Cho all were laughing at y/n as they ran behind Alex. She ran to the court yard. Unlucky for her: Alex caught her up. "Help! He's going to give me a lecture! I'm a poor innocent girl why are you doing this?" Y/n asked Alex. The Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs all looked at each other then back at her.

"No your not" They all said. Y/n looked at Cho, Cedric and Amelia.

"You 3 are supposed to back me up" Alex was next to y/n and had an arm over her shoulder. Y/n slowly turned away but before she could run Alex moved her so she was standing still.

"What's going on between you and Harry?" Y/n looked at him.

"Nothing"