The third task

✨Your like another brother to me so come back

Your like another brother to me so come back... please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Harry woke up and felt light breathing on his neck. He looked to his side and saw black hair. A smile creeped up to his face. Remembering that today was the third task that smile went away. He took another look at the sleeping girl he was holding and blushed.

Their legs were tangled with each other. She was on his side as he hugged her waist. Her right hand was on his chest. Her face in his neck as she breathing lightly with her left hand in his hair.

He suddenly heard someone else from the dorm wake up. He looked carefully trying not to move so much to wake y/n. He looked and saw it was Draco.

"Good morning Harry" he said siting up on his bed.

"Morning" Harry whispered loud enough for him to heard but not so loud for y/n to wake up.

"She still sleeping?" Harry nodded his head. Suddenly more of their dorm mates started waking up.

"Harry!" Dean said quite loudly. Harry and Draco shushed him and point to y/n was moved a bit before cuddling closer to Harry. "Aww." Harry and Draco looked at Dean confused "I mean like aww.... uh... you know what I'm going back to sleep" Seamus and Neville woke up not to long after.

"Morning" They said. They talked for a bit and Ron began to wake up.

"Harry good morning!" He said loudly like Dean. They shush him and he looked confused unlit he saw y/n next to Harry. "Mate you have to ask her out already"

"Exactly what we told him." Seamus added

"We are all waiting. You guys are going to be the most adorable yet complicated couple there is at Hogwarts" Dean said.

"I mean Harry is already obsessed with y/n looked at him" Ron said point to Harry who was stroking her hair and hugging her tightly. Every so often planting a little kiss on the top of her head

"What?" Harry asked confused. They all just stared laughing at him.

"Harry just admit your head over heals for her" Draco said.

"I don't know what you mean"

"Oh come on Harry we all see it. You guys will end up together you just need to man up and ask her already. Do you not see how she is around you." Ron said. Harry stayed quite and Draco remember something.