The train ride to hogwarts

✨Do you not see the way he looks at you?✨

Do you not see the way he looks at you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had decided to sit with Cho, Amelia, Alex and Cedric. Her friends were ok with it since she didn't really see Cho or Cedric all summer. When she got to the compartment she sat next to cho.

"How was your guys summer?" Y/n asked starting a conversation. They talked all about their summer. Y/n remember the movie night they had.

"Come on dad we are going to started the movie" Amelia yelled for Sirius. He was currently getting the snacks for the movie. They were all siting together. Alex, Draco, and Amelia, Sirius and Remus, and Harry and y/n.

"I'm coming in coming" he came and threw gummy bears are y/n she gasped and looked at her dad.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you" They all started laughing. "Wait how did you get these dad always hides them or put them somewhere I can't reach?" Y/n asked

"Which is everywhere" Draco said. Y/n grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. They all started laughing.

"I convinced him to let you have it... we're having a movie night and plus you've been good with school. You deserve it" Sirius said

"Good with school? Dad! She's been doing nothing but trouble!" Alex said.

"No! He's lying" Y/n protest. Harry and Draco started laughing knowing that Alex was half right

"No first year you fought a professor!" Alex said. Everyone just started laughing at the siblings.

"I helped save the school your welcome!"

"Second year?" Alex said. He didn't want to bring up what he did so he just said second year. Y/n knew what he was doing but she didn't mind because she was being controlled so it wasn't her fault.

"Ok but I was being controlled it wasn't me!" Y/n said crossing her arms playfully.

"You went after dad on the 3rd year" Alex said. Y/n pointed to him.

"First off j knew the truth.... second... so did you!" Alex went quite.

"Well- i... it's just-" they all looked at him. "Amelia don't look at me like that you did too. So did you draco."

"Don't bring me into this" Amelia and Draco said putting there hands up. They all laughed.

"I think Alex is right!" Sirius said jokingly walking to her.