Goodbye

✨If you blame yourself I will throw you off this tower✨

If you blame yourself I will throw you off this tower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Harry was dragged to Moody's office they found out that he wasn't actually Professor Moody he was Barty Crouch Jr. he had put Harry's name in the goblet of Fire and caused Harry to be sent to that grave yard. Snape then found out it wasn't Harry who was brewing polyjuce potion it was him. Once Harry started walking out he saw Sirius and Remus.

"Sirius, Remus what are you guys doing here?" Harry asked

"They said y/n passed out and called us... they also to us what happened are you ok?"

"I'm fine but what about y/n where is she"

"They said the hospital wing" Sirius answered this time. They started walking over there "Harry explain to us what happened?" Harry explained everything even about Moody. Once they finished they got to the hospital wing. They passed by the real Moody and saw y/n siting up with the Weasley's, Hermione, Draco, Cho and her siblings around her. Draco was siting next to her holding her in his arms. Blue was still flashing from her eyes but it wasn't that crazy.

"Dad" Amelia said. She and Alex went up to them and hugged them.

"Is she ok?" Remus asked looking at y/n who was just staring at her hands not paying attention to anything.

"She's hurt... yes she didn't know him as long as we did but it still hurt her. She acted as a big brother to her like Alex does. She said before the task he promised her she'll come back but when she saw him she didn't want to believe it" Amelia explained.

"I'm sorry Amelia, Alex, Cho. If I hadn't told Cedric to-" Harry state he getting Cho's attention but was cut off by Alex.

"Harry don't blame yourself it's not your fault you didn't know" Alex told him. They all walked closer to y/n.

"Little wolf?" Remus tried getting her attention. She just kept her eyes on her hands

"Little pup?" Sirius said now trying himself. She did nothing. Harry sat down next to her and grabbed her hand. She still didn't do anything. Harry softly grabbed her chin and moved her face to look up. The second she did she looked back down.

"Y/n please say something" Alex pleaded.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked her voice a bit raspy. "I was hoping this was all a dream and I wake up in the hospital wing realizing it's not." She said still looking down. They didn't say anything.