Dragons?!

✨I will always be here when you need it

I will always be here when you need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flash*

Harry was standing in the room with the other champions when a flash happened. A lady with green dress, red lips and cheeks, glasses and blond hair

"What a charismatic quartet. Hello. I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for the Daily prophet." She shook their hands

Harry remembers in the second year the daily prophet wrote about a 'Love triangle' between y/n, Ron and him and also about y/n and Draco.

"But of course you know that don't you? It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" Rita said giving a little slap on Fleur. "What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls?" She said touching Cedric's hair. "In short what makes a champion tick? Me myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So who's feeling up to sharing?" No one said anything "shall we start with the youngest? Lovely." She said she grabbed and and dragged him into a broom cupboard "Hm. This is cozy."

"Uh it's a broom cupboard" Harry said

"You should feel right at home then. Don't mind if I use a quick-quotes quill, do you?" Rita asked

"Oh um... no" They both sat down.

"So tell me Harry. Here you sit a mere boy of 12-"

"I'm 14. sorry" Harry told her.

"-About to compete against three students, not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but who have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?"

"Um I- I don't know I haven't really thought about it."

"Just ignore the quill. Then of course you're no ordinary boy if 12 are you?"

"14"

"Your story's legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament"

"Uh- no, I- I didn't enter."

"Of course you didn't. Everyone loves a rebel Harry. Scratch that last. Speaking of your parents were they alive, how do you think they'd feel? Proud? Or concerned that your attitude shows, at best, a pathological need for attention... at worst a psychotic death wish?"