To the world cup

Need help with the floo powder or can you do it yourself like a big boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today the day Y/n Draco and Harry meet with the Weasley's and Hermione to got to the World Cup. Y/n got up and looked at the time it was 4:30. She them remember she was going to ten World Cup. She shot out of bed and went to shower brush her teeth, hair and did everything she does in the morning. Once she finished it was 5:15.

She ran out of her room and noticed no one was awake

She ran out of her room and noticed no one was awake. Alex and Amelia went to Cedrics last night since they were going together. Y/n went to Draco's room and saw him still sleeping. She walked over to his bed and started to shake him.

"Draco get up you have to get ready" Y/n said in a calm voice. He just moved to the other side. Y/n went down stairs and grabbed 2 ice waters just in case Harry was going to be like Draco. She walked back and threw the water at him. Draco shot up

"Y/n ! What was that for?!"

"You weren't getting up now come on and get ready we need to got to the World Cup. You better have packed" y/n said walking out. Draco looked around and noticed he didn't pack. He shot out of bed and stared packing knowing y/n would scold him if he didn't.

Y/n walk to Harry's room she noticed him shaking. He was having another nightmare. Y/n went over and shook him. He woke up and y/n looked at him.

"Y/n? Sorry nightmare."

"That's ok" she noticed him still tired. He laid back in bed and closed his eyes. She grabbed the water and threw it on him.

"Y/n!" He said siting up. Y/n started laughing. Harry grabbed her and pushed her on the bed. He was on top of her hugging her. He buried his face in the croak of her neck.

"Harry! Your hair is all wet" She said trying to get out of his grip but it didn't work. She kept moving, her face was slightly wet cause of Harry's hair. Her face was red and had butterflies in her stomach "Harry come on. You need to get ready" Y/n said. Harry lifted his head and looked at her.