His Mark

✨At least We don't have to run to mommy and daddy just to get what We want✨

At least We don't have to run to mommy and daddy just to get what We want

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov

They all started walking. The girls where falling behind. The Weasley's, y/n, Draco, Hermione and Harry  said bye to Amelia, Alex and Cedric and his father. They got to a small tent.

"Home sweet home" Arthur said letting the kids in the tent. Harry stayed out looking confused on how everyone can fit in suck a tiny tent. He looked a little through the flaps of the tent and saw it was much bigger.

"Ah excellent" Arthur said.

"Ginny, y/n look" Hermione said calling the girls. They walked into a little area of the tent. Where the bunk beds where. Harry walked in and looked around amazed.

"Ron get out of the kitchen we're all hungry" Arthur said

"Yea get out of the kitchen Ron" The twins said

"Feet off the table" Arthur told the twins.

"Feet off the table" The twins copied taking their feet off the table but putting it back on once Arthur turned his back.

"I love magic" Harry said smiling looking around.

"Bunk mates!" Hermione yelled

"I'm with Fred/George" the twins yelled at the same time.

"Hermione is with Ron!" Y/n yelled. They both turned red

"No im with ginny" Hermione said

"I'm with Draco" Ron said after

"Fine..... wait!" Y/n realized she was sharing with Harry. They all smirked. They all walked to a bunk. Y/n and Harry where near the twins.

"So uh do you want top or -" the twins cut harry off

"I think she'd prefer bottom Harry!"
They yelled

"Yea I actually do" she said not thinking just putting her bag down. Harry went red and the twins snickered. She realizes what they ment. She grabbed a pillow and started hitting them.

"You guys are disgusting" She said hitting them with a pillow in between words. She stopped and turned to Harry "uh... sorry"

"It's fine you can have bottom" The twins let out a laugh and y/n hit them in the face causing them to fall back onto the bed.