New arrivals

✨Jacob, I guess I'll be seeing you around right✨

Jacob, I guess I'll be seeing you around right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got to Hogwarts y/n and Hermione said bye to Alex, Amelia, Cedric and Cho.They met up with the boy and Ginny. They all saw a carriage. Hagrid jumped out of the way to not get hit.

"Well there's something you don't see every day." Fred said. They a boat came up from the sea. They got to the great hall. Y/n sat in between Hermione and Harry with Ron Draco and Ginny on the other side. Dumbledore started his speech

"Well now that we're all settled in and sorted. I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests" Filch ran in threw the doors. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-" Filch went to Dumbledore and started whispering. Filch finished and Dumbledore started his speech again. "So... Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know... the triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. For each school a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone and trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons academic of Magic." Just then the door swung "and there headmistress Madame Maxine" A ground of girl in blue robes walked in. There were really pretty. Then leaned to the right sticking out there hand then did the same to the left.

The boys all looking at them like a lost dog. One of them winked at Harry. Y/n shot her a death stare and she looked away. Y/n acted like she didn't do anything. Hermione saw everything she nudged y/n. Y/n looked at her confused but they both started giggling. Harry saw what she did and smiled like an idiot. Seamus then nudge Ron as they saw the headmistress walk.

"Blimey that's one big women" The performance ended and the boys where clapping like crazy. The girls all looked at each other. Ginny then leaned in closer to y/n.

"Cormac didn't look at the girls once y/n" The boys (including the twins and Seamus since they where near) all heard and looked at ginny.

"So why should that matter?" Y/n asked clearly confused.

"He's just been staring at you." All the boys glared at him as he winked at y/n. She gave a awkward smile. Harry grabbed her hand and held it. She looked at him and gave him a genuine smile.

"And now out friends from the north. Please greet proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master Igor Karkaroff" just then men came marching in. They bang this sticks on the ground creating sparks. They started doing tricks and everyone looked amazed. One of the boys looked at y/n and winked. He had blue eyes like the ocean with blonde hair. Y/n looked down and smiled a bit. Amelia, Alex and Cedric saw this.