The second task

✨We haven't said anything about it✨

We haven't said anything about it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day y/n woke up. She remembered what happened yesterday before she went to sleep. She saw Hermione still sleeping so she went to get ready. She walked out and saw Hermione awake.

"Good morning Hermy" y/n said and Hermione looked at her and yawned.

"Morning"

"Come one get ready." Hermione looked at y/n weird.

"Uh ok?" Once Hermione finished getting ready y/n and her headed down to the common room. Hermione was talking and y/n was trying to listen but her mind was on other things

What do I say? Should I even say anything? What if it ment nothing to him? He probably just did it for no reason. Maybe I'll let him bring it up and if he doesn't then I won't say anything that would make it awkward between us. We still need to talk about it tho! Why is this so confusing?!

"Y/n!" Hermione said. Y/n looked at her confused "if you were playing attention you'd notice the boys came down already." Y/n looked to her left and saw Ron, Draco and Harry. She made eye contact with Harry and looked away quickly as she felt blood rush to her cheeks "y/n!!"

"Merlin what?" Hermione started laughing.

"Come one let's go to breakfast" Y/n got up. 'just act like everything is normal.' Y/n wrapped her arms around Draco and Harry. She tried to reach for Ron on the other side of Draco but couldn't reach. Ron grabbed her hand a shook it. They both started laughing.

"Good morning boys" she told them. They all started to walked out. They sat down at the Gryffindor table. Y/n and Harry on one side and Draco, Hermione and Ron on the other side. They all started talking and laughing. Y/n felt someone grabbed her hand. She looked under the table and Harry was holding it. She then remembered something else last night.

"Guys we have something to tell you" y/n said. Hermione got up for her seat.

"You guys are finally together! Wait it's not 5th year... I lost!"

"Wait no Hermione-" y/n tried talking but was cut off.

"Yes! Give us our gallons Hermione!!" Ron yelled.

"We won!!" Draco yell after.

"Wait we aren't-"

"What's going on?" Someone from Gryffindor asked

"Harry and y/n are finally together!!" The 3 yelled. Harry wasn't doing anything to stop them he just smirked and laughed at y/n who was red and looking down. The great hall broke into cheers. People started giving gallons to others.