Mad Eye moddy

✨ And now let me please welcome my sister✨

And now let me please welcome my sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day the 5 where in Defense Against the dark arts. Professor Moody was standing in the front of the room. Y/n and Hermione sat together while Ron sat with Dean and Draco sat with Harry.

"Alastor Moody." Professor Moody said turning around to write on the chalk board. "Ex-Auror... Minister malcontent... and your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" Everyone stayed quiet looking at him. "When it comes to the Dark Arts... I believe in practical approach. But first which of you can tell me how many unforgivable Curses there are?" Y/n shifted uncomfortably in her seat just hearing the name. She had been hit with 2 of them and the 3rd one everyone knows. Hermione saw and grabbed her hand holding it.

"Three sir." Hermione answered.

"And they are so named?" Moody asked writing on the board.

"Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will-" Moody cut her off.

"Will earn. You a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct. It's Granger right?" Moody asked.

"Yes sir" Moody then looked at Y/n

"And your Black or Lupin?"

"Yes sir" y/n answered.

"Don't you too usually answer questions together. I heard a lot about that. Why keep you mouth shut Miss black." Y/n didn't say anything. "Well perhaps you can answer the next question for me but before I ask let me explain why I'm teach you this the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different. You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr.Finnigan!"

"No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head" Moody turned around and threw the chalk.

"And hear across classrooms! Lupin!" Y/n jumped a bit and everyone turned to her.

"Yes sir?"

"I'm sure you know the curses. I've heard you had an encounter with 2 of them so what's the first one?" Y/n felt tears rising up. She remembers it like it was yesterday it still haunts her. She shook her head. "You don't know? Really? Weasley!" Ron jumped.

"Yes?"

"Stand. Give us a curse."

"Well... my dad did tell me about one. The imperius Curse." Ron sat down looking over at y/n who was looking straight ahead with no expression. Draco and Harry looked at each other then y/n. Hermione squeezed her hand but y/n just stayed staring ahead.