The Seven Potters

Rosabella's Point of View:
A few days after the funeral, Remus and Tonks got married. It wasn't a big event with just my brothers, Fiona, Roseanna and Tonks's parents there. But I was glad that there was some happiness in all this misery. I was glad my uncle was with someone who loved and accepted all of him. Plus, I had absolutely no complaints at Tonks becoming my aunt. I held Roseanna as Tonks and Remus exchanged vows.

A plan to extract Harry had to change. The Ministry had been infiltrated. I was one of the ones part of the plan much to the dismay of my brothers and Remus but I'm seventeen so they couldn't do anything about it.
I left Winter at the burrow with Mrs Weasley, Fiona, Fleur, Ginny and Roseanna as I went with the Order to get Harry. I flew with Bill on a Thesteral to Pivet Drive. Hagrid's motorcycle, that was once my fathers, landed with sudden, deafening roar in the garden of number 4 Pivet Drive.
We all traveled under a Disillusionment charm.The darkness seemed to be rippling, the air itself quivering. Then, one by one, we began to pop into sight as our Disillusionment Charms lifted. Dominating the scene was Hagrid, wearing a helmet and goggles and sitting astride an enormous motorbike with a black sidecar attached.
All around me other people were dismounting from brooms and, in two cases, skeletal, black winged horses. Hermione had been on one with Kingsley.

Wrenching open the back door, Harry hurtled into our midst. There was a general cry of greeting as I sprinted full force at Harry and flung my arms around him. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. We stumbled slightly but when we regained balance we kissed each other with all the passion we could muster. Ron and Hermione had also run over to Harry. When Harry and I pulled apart, Hermione hugged him and Ron clapped him on the back.
    "All righ', Harry? Ready fer the off?" Hagrid said.
    "Definitely, but I wasn't expecting this many of you!" Harry said, beaming around at all of us.
    "Change of plan. Let's get undercover before we talk you through it." Mad - Eye growled, who was holding two enormous bulging sacks, and whose magical eye was spinning from darkening sky to house to garden with dizzying rapidity.

Harry, holding my hand tightly, led us all back into the kitchen where, laughing and chattering, we settled on chairs, sat themselves upon gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances.
Ron, long and lanky.
Hermione, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait.
Fred and George, grinning identically with Jason and Jacob. Michael close beside them.
Bill, badly scarred and longhaired.
Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry.
Mad - Eye, battle - worn, one - legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket.
Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink.
Remus, grayer, more lined.
Kingsley, bald and broad - shouldered. Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling.
Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair.
Harry's heart seemed to expand and

   "Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Muggle Prime Minister?" Harry called across the room as he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me tightly to his side.
    "He can get along without me for one night. You're more important." Kingsley said.
    "Harry, guess what?" Tonks said from her perch on top of the washing machine, and she wiggled her left hand at him.
I smiled at the ring that glistened there.
    "You got married?" Harry yelped, looking from Tonks to Remus.
    "I'm sorry you couldn't be there, Harry, it was very quiet." Remus said.
   "That's brilliant, congrats." Harry said happily.
     "All right, all right, we'll have time for a cozy catch-up later." Moody roared over the hubbub, and silence fell in the kitchen.
Moody dropped his sacks at his feet and turned to Harry.

    "As Dedalus probably told you, we had to abandon Plan A. Pius Thicknesse has gone over, which gives us a big problem. He's made it an imprisonable offense to connect this house to the Floo Network, place a Portkey here, or Apparate in or out. All done in the name of your protection, to prevent You - Know - Who getting in at you. Absolutely pointless, seeing as your mother's charm does that already. What he's really done is to stop you getting out of here safely.
Second problem: You're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you." Moody said.
    "I don't –" Harry started to say.
    "The Trace, the Trace! The charm that detects magical activity around under - seventeens, the way the Ministry finds out about underage magic! If you, or anyone around you, casts a spell to get you out of here, Thicknesse is going to know about it, and so will the Death Eaters." Mad - Eye said impatiently.
    "We can't wait for the Trace to break, because the moment you turn seventeen you'll lose all the protection your mother gave you. In short, Pius Thicknesse thinks he's got you cornered good and proper." Mad - Eye said.
    "So what are we going to do?" Harry said.
    "We're going to use the only means of transport left to us, the only ones the Trace can't detect, because we don't need to cast spells to use them. Brooms, thestrals, and Hagrid's motorbike." Mad - Eye said.