19 Years Later

2002 to 2015

Rosabella's Point of View:
Harry and I had spent the last five years as Aurors capturing any escaped Death Eaters and their were still more out there. Ron and Neville worked with us but Ron left because he saw how George struggled to run his joke shop without Fred. Having Ron there definitely helped George but the pain of loosing his twin would always be there, but George remained his joking self and because he lost his partner in crime, we teamed up to prank my twin brothers. Angelina and George were now expecting there first child. They announced it a month ago.

Fleur is also pregnant with her and Bill's third and they insist last child. They've already had two girls, Victoire and Dominique. Dominique was quite the handful, very stubborn and headstrong even if she was only two.
Ginny is also expecting her and Jacob's fourth child. They had their first child Lucas, named after our brother, month's after their wedding. They had their second, Michael, a year later. Then Aurora a year after Michael. Ginny is determined that they're fourth will be they're last.

Jacob and Katie claimed they were also done with having kids after their three girls, Isabella, Sofia and Maria.
Neville left being an Auror not long before Ron because he wanted to be the Herbology Professor at Hogwarts. Jacob was also the Head of Gryffindor house.

Fiona had tried to start going on dates but she claimed that now she knew for certain that no man would compare to Lucas. She was currently sitting with me in the living room while Harry was with Roseanna, who was playing with Winters pups that weren't so little anymore. They were fully grown.

Storm:

Loki:

Koda:

Koda: