Shell Cottage

Rosabella's Point of View:
Ginny did not return to Hogwarts after Easter. Ron had been spotted with Harry by Death Eaters so her family have gone into hiding at her aunt Muriel's. Winter once again returned to the Forbidden Forest. Neville, Seamus and I were about to get out the carriage but as soon as I got out of the Carriage Draco, dragged me away from the crowd. He looked frantic.
    "Malfoy, what are -" I started to say, glaring fiercely at him.
    "Ro, you need to hide! You need to get out of here! Bellatrix has given the Carrows permission to kill you! I heard her telling them over the Easter holidays! I warned tou about causing too much trouble! Go! Run! Now!" Draco said and I paled.

Draco sprinted off.

I ran towards Neville.
   "There you are! Seamus went looking for y-" Neville said in relief.
   "Listen, the Carrows have been ordered to kill me! I'm going to hide in the Room of Requirement! Meet me there after the feast!" I said frantically.
Neville looked at me shocked but I transformed into my Animagus form before he could respond and he looked even more shocked.
    "Ro? - what? - That's how - what?" I heard Neville say as I ran as fast as I could to the Room of Requirement.
When I arrived at the Room of Requirement I paced three times as I thought.

'I need a hideout from the Carrows'.

The room of Requirement complied and I entered the room that had a four poster bed. I closed the door and knowing I had a few hours to kill, I did what I could to make living I the room of Requirement as good as possible. I asked for a bathroom and it complied. I got everything I could need, except food.
I knew it wouldn't be able to make food appear because of Gamps Law. I kept thinking I need a way to find food. The Room of Requirement truly out did itself. I jumped back in shock as the Room of Requirement made a new passageway. I climbed through the passage which turned out to be a bit of a walk and I arrived in an old, dirty, familiar looking bar.
I looked out the window and realised I was in Hogsmeade. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure move behind me. With lightning speed I wiped round with my wand out. The tall figure also had his wand out. I looked at figure and recognised him as the barman of Hogshead Inn.
   "What are you doing here, Rosabella Black?" He asked.
   "You know me?" I said defensively.
   "You look exactly like your father." He answered impatiently.
   "You knew my father?" I said as I lowered my wand slightly.
The barman scoffed.
    "You have no idea who I am do you?" He said.
    "Unfortunately not. Am I expected to know everyone on the planet?" I said sassily.
The barman looked at me shocked before he chuckled slightly.
   "Why are you in my bar? Why are you out of the castle? Why did you leave?" The barman asked.
   "Because I felt like it." I said casually, both of us still had our wands raised.
  "I'll lower my wand if you lower yours. I mean you no harm." The barman said.
We both slowly lowered our wands.
    "What you doing here, kid?" The barman asked.
I frowned slightly at the word kid.
   "The Carrows have been given permission to kill me." I said, tiredly.
The barman looked at me slightly surprised.
The barman then went behind the bar and poured two glasses of firewhisky.
   "Sounds like you could use one of these. On the house." He said.
I smiled.
    "Thanks." I said.
We clinked our glasses and both downed the firewhisky in one gulp.
The barman then poured us another.
    "How did you get out of the castle? All the passageways are blocked up, I heard. And there's no passageways that leads here." The barman said.
    "Well, now there is. There's this room in Hogwarts that changes into what ever you need it to. I was hiding in there and then I was trying to figure out a way to get food and this was the rooms answer." I explained as I drank the glass of firewhisky.
    "Impressive." The barman said and then sighed.
    "I'll help get you back to your uncle." The barman said.
   "I'm not going home. I'm going back to Hogwarts." I said.
The barman looked at me like I was crazy.
   "Are you mad? They'll kill you! I've heard about you, Rosabella Black. Impressive some of your stunts maybe but you're fighting for a lost cause." The barman said.
   "A cause I believe in. Lost or not, I will never stop fighting for it. My best friend is a Muggle - born. My boyfriends Harry Potter. My other best fried is considered a Blood traitor. My Uncles a werewolf. My brothers are wanted to continue a pure blood black line. I have to keep fight and I will, intill I win or intill it kills me." I said passionately.
   "Well you're going the right way about. You're You're going to fight yourself into an early grave." The barman said.
  "If I'm going to die let it be as someone I'm proud of. I'd rather die now then live a long life as someone I'm ashamed off. I can't just sit by and watch as the world burns. This. What your doing, keeping your head down, isn't living its just not dieing. There's a difference." I said, every ounce of passion went into my words.
    "You have passion, kid, but what good is passion when they torture your whole family? Even the children? You have a niece if I remember correctly? Are you prepared for that? Are you prepared to die?" The barman said.
  "Livings overrated." I said with a shrug as I chugged the rest of the firewhisky.
The barman stared at me before he chuckled and I started to chuckle to.
   "I like your spirit, kid." The barman said with a smirk.
The barman then sighed.
    "Did you say you needed food? I can help you with that. I'll give you enough food for a week and then every Monday you'll come through that passageways. Come the same time tomorrow and I'll give you supplies. You know how to cook right?" The barman said.
   "Yes I know how to cook. Thank you. Really thank you - what's your name?" I said when I realised I didn't know.
   "Aberforth." He said and my eyes widened.
   "Your Dumbledore's brother?" I said in slight awe.
Aberforth grunted.
   "Been reading Rita Skeeter?" Aberforth scoffed.
   "I was curious but never know how much to believe when it comes to her." I said with a roll of my eyes.
Aberforth chuckled again.
I then got to my feet.
    "Thank you again, Aberforth. I should be getting back. The feast should be nearly over and some friends of mine know where to find me." I said.
I started to walk back to the new passageway but I abruptly stopped.
     "Does it ever get easier?" I called out to Aberforth without turning around.
      "Does what get easier?" Aberforth grunted.
I turned around to face him and I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I fought to keep them back.
     "Losing a sibling." I said my voice breaking slightly.
Aberforth and I stared at each other, understanding and empathy passing through each other.
     "No. You just learn to live with it." Aberforth said in a whisper.
A single tear fell from my eye.
I quickly wiped it away before I made my way back through the portrait hole.