The Battle of Hogwarts

Rosabella's Point of View:
I was panting hard when I finally reached Ravenclaw Tower. As I was running up all the suits of Armor and states had bursted to life and started marching.
     "The fuck is going on?" I yelled when it happened but I then just continued running to Ravenckaws tower.
I was confused when loads of students started pouring out of their common rooms. 
I then saw Flitwick directing the Ravenclaws.
    "Professor, have you seen Harry? I was told he was up here." I panted.
    "He left about five minutes with Professor McGonagall." Flitwick said dismissively as he rounded up the Ravenclaws.
I groaned and then ran to Gryffindor Tower.
When I finally arrived McGonagall was gathering the last of the Gryffindors.
     "Professor, where's Harry?" I panted as I gasped for breath.
     "To get the others in the Room of Requirement." McGonagall said distractedly as she checked to make sure she had all the Gryffindors.
I moaned as I took of running to the Room of Requirement.
When I finally go their I was about ready to collapse from all the running. The only person who was there was Ginny.
    "Where – Harry?" I panted.
    "Probably in the Great Hall with everyone else. He left about ten minutes ago." Ginny said as she helped me stay on my feet.
I groaned in frustration. I was about to leave but I quickly hugged Ginny.
    "I missed you by the way. Stay safe." I said and I sprinted towards the Great Hall.

Harry's Point Of View:
The enchanted ceiling of the Great Hall was dark and scattered with stars, and below it the four long House tables were lined with disheveled students, some in traveling cloaks, others in dressing gowns. Here and there shone the pearly white figures of the school ghosts. Every eye, living and dead was fixed upon Professor McGonagall, who was speaking from the raised platform at the top of the Hall. Behind her stood the remaining teaches, including the palomino centaur, Firenze, and the members of the Order of the Phoenix who had arrived to fight.
   ". . . evacuation will be overseen by Mr. Filch and Madame Pomfrey. Prefects, when I give the word, you will organize your House and take your charges in orderly fashion to the evacuation point." Professor McGonagall said.

Many of the students looked petrified. However, as I skirted the walls, scanning the Gryffindor table for Ron and Hermione and Rosabella, Ernie Macmillan stood up at the Hufflepuff table.
     "And what if we want to stay and fight?" Ernie shouted.
There was a smattering of applause.
    "If you are of age, you may stay." Professor McGonagall said.
   "What about our things? Our trunks, our owls?" A girl from the Ravenclaw table called.
   "We have no time to collect possessions. The important thing is to get you out of here safely." Professor McGonagall said.
    "Where's Professor Snape?" shouted a girl from the Slytherin table.
    "He has, to use the common phrase, done a bunk." Professor McGonagall replied and a great cheer erupted from the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws.

I moved up the Hall alongside the Gryffindor table, still looking for Ron and Hermione and the hopeful part of me for Rosabella. As I passed, faces turned in my direction, and a great deal of whispering broke out in my wake.
    "We have already placed protection around the castle," Professor McGonagall was saying, "but it is unlikely to hold for very long unless we reinforce it. I must ask you, therefore, to move quickly and calmly, and do as your prefects –" Professor McGonagall was saying but her final words were drowned as a different voice echoed throughout the Hall.
It was high, cold, and clear. There was no telling from where it came. It seemed to issue from the walls themselves. Like the monster it had once commanded, it might have lain dormant there for centuries.
   "I know that you are preparing to fight."
There were screams amongst the students, some of whom clutched each other, looking around in terror for the source of the sound.
    "Your efforts are futile. You cannot fight me. I do not want to kill you. I have great respect for the teachers of Hogwarts. I do not want to spill magical blood."
There was silence in the Hall now, the kind of silence that presses against the eardrums, that seems too huge to be contained by walls.
    "Give me Harry Potter, and they shall not be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have until midnight." Voldemort's voice said.