The Wandmaker

Rosabella's Point of View:
Uncle Ted was gone.

Another family member gone.

Like Dad, we couldn't even bury him.

Aunt Andromeda was inconsolable for many days. Barely eating. It took a lot of effort to get through to her. Tonks, just as upset as her mother, was not as talkative but she continued to take care of herself, I'd not for the sake of her unborn child.
Remus and Tonks had decided not to find out the gender of the baby but to keep it a surprise.
I couldn't stop thinking of all the times Uncle Ted was there for me.

Teaching me to fight.

Teaching me to depend on myself.

Teaching me it's okay to rely on other people but to never lose you're independence.

I rember all the times he took me exploring in the woods to see fairy's and bowtruckles and all sorts of different creatures.

I remember all the times Unvmcle Ted would coincidentally 'look the other way' as Tonks and I set up booby traps for my brothers.

It was hard to believe I would never see his kind face again.

That he would never again pretend to scold me with Andromeda but then wink at me when she wasn't looking.

This just led me to think of everything I've lost.

A mother.

A father.

A brother.

A uncle.

How much more will I lose before this war is over?

The only thing that seemed to keep any kinds of smile on our faces was Roseanna. She was nearly two and could say a few sentences now and could say pretty much all of our names. Roseanna constantly played with Winter and because Winter was so big, Roseanna could practically ride her lime a pony. Winter would sometimes trot around the house slowly with Roseanna laughing on her back.

This war was still far from over and I hated the fact she was growing up in it.

(A/N: I'm skipping the Malfoy Manor Chapter because it's basically the exact same. For those of you reading this who have only watched the movies, Dean was also there but escaped at the same time as Luna and is now at Bill's house. Also Pettigrew died by strangling himself with the hand Voldemort gave him because he hesitated to kill Harry.)

Harry's Point Of View:
It was like sinking into an old nightmare. For an instant I knelt again beside Dumbledore's body at the foot of the tallest tower at Hogwarts, but in reality I was staring at a tiny body curled upon the grass, pierced by Bellatrix's silver knife.   
    "Dobby. . .Dobby. . ." My voice was still saying even though I knew that the elf had gone where I could not call him back.
After a minute or so I realized that we had, after all, come to the right place, for here were Bill and Fleur, Dean and Luna, gathering around me as I knelt over the elf.
    "Hermione, where is she?" I said suddenly.
    "Ron's taken her inside. She'll be all right." Bill said.
I looked back down at Dobby. I stretched out a hand and pulled the sharp blade from the elf's body, then dragged off my own jacket and covered Dobby in it like a blanket.

The sea was rushing against the rock somewhere nearby. I listened to it while the others talked, discussing matters in which I could take no interest, making decisions, Dean carried the injured Griphook into the house, Fleur hurrying with them. Now Bill was really knowing what h was saying. As he did so, I gazed down at the tiny body, and my scar prickled and burned, and in one part of his mind, viewed as if from the wrong end of a long telescope, I saw Voldemort punishing those we had left behind at Malfoy Manor. His rage was dreadful and yet my grief for Dobby seemed to diminish it, so that it became a distant storm that reached me from across a vast, silent ocean.