Potter Watch

Rosabella's Point of View:
My family was most unwilling to let me go back to Hogwarts but I was determined and now it was law. I hugged them all goodbye. I packed my trunk, grabbed Soren and Apperated to Kings Cross with Winter.
     "Have you heard anything about Luna?" I asked Ginny as soon as I saw her in a compartment.
Ginny shook her head sadly.
      "No. I'm worried about her. She could be anywhere or even dead." Ginny said as a tear fell from her eye.
She quickly wiped it away.
I hugged her tightly.
      "I know. I'm worried too." I said.
     "I'm guessing neither of you have heard from Luna?" Neville said miserably.
I shook my head and Neville slumped into his seat.

Losing Luna didn't stop me. Instead I thought harder then ever against the Carrows. Kidnapping Luna had made Xenophilius Lovegood to stop his support for Harry in the Quibbler. I was not angry at him, the Death Eaters have his daughter. Neville had also seemed to become even more driven after what happened to Luna.
Neville and I were sitting next to each other in our now compulsory Muggle Studies lesson, which was just a way of spreading Pure - blood propaganda. Alecto Carrow would just rave about how Muggle's where filthy animals.
     "How much Muggle blood have you got?" Neville spat at her in one particularly nasty lesson.
I looked at Neville with wide eyes as a proud smile was fighting its way on my face.
Alecto did not take kindly to this and she slashed Neville with a very deep gash on the side if his face. I shot to my feet and aimed my wand at Alecto Carrow.
I tried to stun her but she blocked. I pulled Neville with me to duck under the desk as we avoided the Cruciatus Curse.
I was fully aware that there was a classroom full of people.
     "All of you go!" I yelled at them and they fled out if the classroom.
I began to duel with Alecto Carrow. I shot spell after spell.

Expelliarmus

Petrificus Totalus

Impedimenta

Locomotor Mortis

Confundo

All of them blocked by Alecto Carrow just as I had blocked all of her spells. As I narrowly blocked another spell from Alecto Carrow, I reached into my pocket for one of my last instant darkness powders. I threw it on the ground and now the room was pitch black and I knew that I only I could see. Alecto frantically shot spells in every direction. I had to block the few that actually came towards me.
I pointed my wand at Alecto Carrow.
    'Incarcarous.' I thought as I did the non verbal spell.
Alecto Carrow shrieked as she was tied up with magical ropes. I then had an idea. Smirking to myself, I casted another non verbal spell.
    'Obscuro.'
Alecto Carrow was no blindfolded and I took her wand and threw it to the side.
     'Levicorpus.' I casted as I pointed my wand at Alecto Carrow.
Alecto Carrow lwmet out a furious shriek as she was hung by Invisibility strings.
Keeping my wand pointing at Alecto I opened the window. I then hung Alecto out the window. I made sure she was somewhat secure before I left the room.  I kept up stunts like this for the rest of the term. No matter how many beating the Carrows would give me and I never halted my offence. The D.A stood firmly behind me though the Carrows had no idea who they were. The D.A would mainly stick to shadows, telling me if there was a student who needed help. They mainly kept up the graffitie on the walls. What was truly entertaining to watch was the Carrows fury at failing to see how we communicate with each other. The Galleons Hermione and I made in fifth year had come in very handy.

But it turned out, the Carrows were not the only scum I had to deal with. As I was walking through one of the corridors with Ginny, Zacharias Smith seemed to just materialise next to me and just randomly grabbed my hand. I whipped round to glare at him.
     "What are you doing?" I demanded as I yanked my hand out of his grip.
Ginny glared at him in disbelief.
     "Listen –" Zacharias Smith started to say.
I groaned.
    "Save me a seat at Gryffindor table will you? This might take a while." I said to Ginny.
Ginny didn't even try to hide her laughter at Zacharias Smith offended look.
With one last glare at him Ginny left.
      "What do you want?" I said exasperatedly.
I could barely deal with Zacharias on the best of days.
      "Look, Ro, Potter's been gone for months. Likely hood is, he's never coming back. No one's seen him in months he's probably fled the country if he knows what's good for him and maybe that explains why You – Know – Who's apparently abroad." Zacharias Smith droned on as my anger increased significantly.
     "Get. To. The. Point." I said in a tight voice.
Zacharias looked at me with what I guessed was supposed to be a conving sympathetic look, but honestly it was pathetic. He then raised his hand and went to caress my face. He never got the chance as I slapped his hand away.
     "Potter abandoned you, I would never do that. Potter had his chance and now I want mine." Zacharias said as he quickly grabbed either side of my face and was about to forcefully bring my face up to him.
I kneed him between his legs just as his lips puckered when they were inches from mine. He doubled over in pain, clutching his private parts. I then slapped him across the face.
     "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND? WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD EVER BE INTERESTED IN YOU? EVEN IF HARRY WASN'T IN THE PICTURE YOU ANNOY ME TO DEATH! AND DON'T EVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO HARRY! HE'S NOT JUST OUT THERE HIDING HE'S DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT! IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON ME AGAIN, IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE HANDS!" I shrieked furiously at him, more outraged then ever.
I ws so angry I wouldn't be surprised if my eyes had turned red. I left Zacharias still clutching between his legs as I stalked off towards the Great Hall. I told Ginny, Neville and Seamus what happened.
    "The nerve of him! I'll kill him! Oh when I get hold of him –" Ginny said and then started making violent hands gestures and mumbleling in audibly.
     "The prat! I can't believe he said all that. Harry doesn't abandon people. Remember the second task of the Triwizard Tournament? Harry stayed in there untill he was sure everyone was out. He didn't care about winning. Do you want me go blow him up? I've blown up plenty of Cauldrons, how much harder can a person be?" Seamus said as he glared at the passing  Zacharias Smith, who was limping over to the Hufflepuff table.
     "I can't believe he's stupid enough to think that Harry is just on the run. If you ask me, Smith is so determined to down play who Harry is so he can make himself seem more impressive. If Harry was just on the run, you would be with him, right Ro?" Neville said.