Return To Hogwarts

Rosabella's Point of View:
I spent the rest of August learning and training with everyone. Remus taught me how to send a message through a Patronus. Fiona taught me some of the most useful healing herbs, spells and Potions. I was far from being a qualified healer but I knew more then just the basics. Everyone else just taught me any spells that could be useful.
The first of September was not as exciting as it usually was. One reason being I knew Harry, Hermione and Ron won't be there. I also realised that neither would Dean. No muggle - borns would be at Hogwarts.
Another reason was the Daily Prophet. Remus was reading it over breakfast and when he unfolded and looked at the front page he shouted in outrage.
     "FOR FU–" Remus started to yell.
     "Language!" Fiona yelled at him.
     "– DUCK SAKE!" Remus yelled as he corrected himself.
      "Thank you." Fiona said as she cut up Roseanna's pancakes so she could eat them.
      "What is it?" The rest of us asked Remus.
      "Remus showmen us all the front page.

SEVERUS SNAPE CONFIRMED AS HOGWARTS HEADMASTER

    "NO BLOODY WAY!" Jason yelled
    "BLOODY BRILLIANT. GREASY GIT IS HEAD MASTER!" Jacob yelled.
    "THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" Michael yelled.
    "I'M GOING TO MAKE HIS LIFE HELL! IT'S GOING TO MAKE UMBRIDGE'S TIME AS HEADMASTER LOOK LIKE IT WAS A CAKE WALK!" I yelled.
Uncle Ted had to whistle to get our attention.
     "Enough yelling, thank you. Anything else, Remus?" Ted asked Remus.
      "Alecto Carrow will be the Muggle studies teachers. Her brother Amycus will be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Remus said frustraredly.
Ted sighed and covered his ears. Roseanna mimicked him.
      "BUT THEY'RE DEATH EATERS!" My brothers and I yelled.
It was Andromeda who whistled this time. She stared pointedly round at us all, looking like she was about to scold us. Andromeda's eyes then landed on me.
    "Ro, give them hell." Andromeda said with a smirk.
I looked at her in surprise before I grinned back.

Tonks had gone to get my school stuff the day before because she could disguise herself into anyone. I Apperated to Kings Cross with just Winter with me. I saw Ginny, Mr and Mrs Weasley on the platform. Dragging my heavy trunk I ran towards them with Winter.
They looked at me suspiciously.
    "My animagus form is a black wolf." I whispered to them.
Ginny then hugged me tightly.
     "I'm so glad you're all okay." I said when Ginny and I let go off each other.
     "Oh, don't worry dear. We're all fine." Mrs Weasley said as she gave me a tight hug.
     "What about you? Your family?" Mr Weasley asked.
     "All fine. Have you heard about the new addition?" I said with a small smile.
      "You told me you were careful!" Ginny hissed at me quietly enough for only me to hear.
I looked at her with wide eyes.
    "Tonks and Remus are having a baby." I said and I laughed at Ginny's relieved expression.
     "Oh, that's wonderful." Mr Weasley's said smiling.
    "Yes, it's nice to have some good news for a change." Mrs Weasley said and we all nodded.
The whistle on the train then blew. Ginny helped me with my trunk and I put it by hers. We sat in a compartment together and we waved to her worried parents as the train pulled out if the station.
    "I've never been so unhappy to go to Hogwarts." Ginny said as the train started the long journey to Hogwarts.
    "I know. Did you hear about Snape?" I asked her in a tight voice.
   "Yes. I think my parents were worried I would burn the house down. I was so angry." Ginny said and I chuckled.
    "The train is so empty compared to what it's usually like." I said sadly.
    "I know. What's the plan Ro?" Ginny said with a determined look.
I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
    "What makes you think there is one?" I countered.
     "You always have a plan." Ginny said.
I smirked at her.
The compartment door then open. Ginny and I tensed, reaching for our wands but it was just Neville and Luna.
     "What's the plan?" Neville said immediately.
He was then followed in by all the old D.A members that were still at school.