First Times

Rosabella's Point of View:
Mad- Eye's death shook us all. Harry was now more determined then ever to hunt down the Horcruxes.
Mrs Weasley had tried to get all of us tell her what the task that Dumbledore left Harry to do was. Most other order members dropped it when we said Dumbledore told Harry not to tell anyone but Hermione, Ron and I. Mrs Weasley however was more persistent.

When she realised we weren't going to tell her she gave us so much to do with wedding preparations that we barely had time to plan because the jobs she gave us seemed to keep us apart. Fleurs family arrived within a few days and they were very pleasant house guests. They were thrilled at my fluent French and to make them more comfortable I would converse with them in French.

The day before the wedding was Harry's seventeenth birthday. I wake up early and put on a sundress.

My black ebony hair fell around my shoulders

There had been something I had been planning

There had been something I had been planning. I told Hermione and Ginny about it and they supported me whole heartedly. For this plan, Harry and I needed to sneak away to Black Manor. Ginny and Hermione agreed to cover for us.
     "Don't forget protection." Ginny said with a smirk as we went downstairs.
      "She's right though. I trust you to be responsible but do make sure you use protection." Hermione said.
     "I'm not stupid." I hissed at them and they giggled.
We sat at the table where there were a pile of presents for Harry.
Bill and Monsieur Delacour were finishing their breakfasts, while Mrs. Weasley stood chatting to them over the frying pan. Harry and Ron soon arrived in the kitchen.
I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed Harry's cheek.
     "Happy Birthday." I whisper to him.
Harry wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.
   "Arthur told me to wish you a happy seventeenth, Harry. He had to leave early for work, but he'll be back for dinner. That's our present on top." Mrs Weasley said, beaming at Harry.
Harry and I released each other but held each other's hands as we sat down.

Harry took the square parcel Mrs Weasley had indicated to, and unwrapped it.
Inside was a watch very like the one Mr. and Mrs. Weasley had given Ron for his seventeenth. It was gold, with stars circling around the race instead of hands.
   "It's traditional to give a wizard a watch when he comes of age. I'm afraid that one isn't new like Ron's, it was actually my brother Fabian's and he wasn't terribly careful with his possessions, it's a bit dented on the back, but –" Mrs. Weasley, watching him anxiously from beside the cooker.
The rest of her speech was lost. Harry had got up and hugged her. Mrs Weasley patted his cheek clumsily when he released her, then waved her wand in a slightly random way, causing half a pack of bacon to flop out of the frying pan onto the floor.
    "Happy birthday, Harry!" Hermione said, adding her own present to the top of the pile.
   "It's not much, but I hope you like it. What did you get him?" she added to Ron, who seemed not to hear her.
    "Come on, then, open Hermione's!" Ron said.
I raised a suspicious eyebrow and Hermione and I exchanged a suspicious look.
Hermione had bought him a new Sneakoscope. The other packages contained an enchanted razor from Bill and Fleur
    "Ah yes, zis will give you ze smoothest shave you will ever 'ave, but you must tell it clearly what you want . . . ozzerwise you might find you 'ave a leetle less hair zan you would like. . ." Monsieur Delacour assured him.
He got chocolates from the Delacours, and an enormous box of the latest Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes merchandise from Fred and George. I was planning on giving Harry his present later.