Kreachers Tale

Rosabella's Point of View:
Chaos insued. Remus kept a tight hand on my shoulder as everyone started to panic. People were Disapparating, the protection charms around the Burrow broken. I drew out my wand the same time Remus and Tonks did.
    "Protego!" We all yelled in sync as Death Eaters arrived and started shooting spells.
     "Fiona, Go! Get back to the Manor! We'll meet you there!" I heard Jason yell.
Order members helped us keep the Death Eaters at bay but there were so many of them.
I looked around and saw Ron running towards Harry and Hermione. Once Ron's hand grabbed Hermione's other hand, I knew what they were about to do. Harry's eyes frantically met mine as Hermione apparated them away.
All I could hope was that I would see them again.
    "Remus, you all have to go! We can handle it!" Mr Weasley yelled.
     "Arthur, we can't –" Remus started to say.
     "Remus, what if Bellatrix is here? Get them out of here! Go!" Mr Weasley yelled.
      "Jason, Jacob, Michael!" Remus yelled as I was already near him, fighting alongside Ginny.
      "Be careful! I'll see you soon!" I yelled at Ginny.
      "We'll be fine, GO!" Ginny yelled.
I could see Jacob arguing with Remus and saw him look desperately at Ginny.
      "This isn't up for debate! Let's go!" Remus said.
Remus grabbed Jacob and forced him to Apparate while the rest of us willing Apperated to Black Manor.
      "Since when do we run from a fight?" Jacob yelled furiously at Remus when we arrived back in Black Manor.
      "I don't like this anymore then you do. But sometimes it's best to live to fight for another day." Remus said calmly.
      "We just left them –!" Jacob yelled.
      "The Death Eaters aren't after them specifically. Unfortunately, you're marked as wanted by Death Eaters. Bellatrix is getting desperate. I thought you would of grasped how dangerous she is. She's already killed your mother, your father, do you think she'd hesitate to kill your friends?" Remus said starting to get impatient.
Jacob slumped defeatedly into one of the sofas in the living room. Tonks and I sat next to each other, my head resting on her shoulder. Fiona sat on Tonks other side, Roseanna on her lap. Jacob sat next to Jason and Michael was on his other side. Remus remained on his feet. We all sat in silence. Eventually a weasel Patronus landed in front of us.
     "We're safe. Do not reply. We're being watched." Mr Weasley's voice said through the weasel.
We all sighed in relief. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.
     "Thank Merlin. All of you go pack you things." Remus said.
      "Why?" My brothers and I asked.
      "Because you're Aunt Andromeda has been trying to convince me that it's best we're all under one roof and after tonight I see her point. Pack as much as you can into your trunks, I don't know how long we'll be gone." Remus said.
We did just that and before we knew it we arrived at Aunt Andromeda's house.
We were shocked to discover that they had been tortured by the Cruciatus Curse. They were okay but incredibly shaken.
Fiona and I slept in a guest room with Roseanna. My brothers shared the room they always used when we stayed at Aunt Andromeda's. Remus and Tonks were in Tonks's old room.
Usually I would stay with Tonks in her room but because her and Remus are married I have no problem staying in the dpard room.
As I lay down in bed, I guessed Harry was most likely in Grimmald Place by now.

Harry's Point Of View:
     "Kreacher!" I called.
We had arrived at Grimmald Place last night.
There was a loud crack and the house elf that I had so reluctantly inherited from Sirius appeared out of nowhere in front of the cold and empty fireplace. Tiny, half human - sized, his pale skin hanging off him in folds, white hair sprouting copiously from his batlike ears.
He was still wearing the filthy rag in which we had first met him, and the contemptuous look he bent upon me showed that his attitude to his change of ownership had altered no more than his outfit.
    "Master," croaked Kreacher in his bullfrog's voice, and he bowed low.
   "back in my Mistress's old house with the blood-traitor Weasley and the Mudblood. I wish young Mistress was here, oh how I miss her." Kreacher muttered to his knees.
    "I forbid you to call anyone 'blood traitor' or 'Mudblood,'" I growled.
I would have found Kreacher, with his snoutlike nose and bloodshot eyes, a distinctively unlovable object even if the elf had not betrayed Sirius to Voldemort or kidnap Rosabella mere weeks after her birth.
    "I've got a question for you," said Harry, his heart beating rather fast as he looked down at the elf, "and I order you to answer it truthfully. Understand?" I said, my heart beating rather fast aslI looked down at the elf.
    "Yes, Master." Kreacher said, bowing low again.
Harry saw his lips moving soundlessly, undoubtedly framing the insults he was now forbidden to utter.
   "Two years ago, Rosabella gave you a big gold Locket that was in her Uncle Regulus's room, didn't she?" I said, my heart now hammering against his ribs.
There was a moment's silence, during which Kreacher straightened up to look Harry full in the face.
    "Yes." Kreacher said.
    "Where is it now?" I asked jubilantly as Ron and Hermione looked gleeful.
Kreacher closed his eyes as though he could not bear to see their reactions to his next word.
     "Gone." Kreacher said miserably.
    "Gone? What do you mean, it's gone?" I echoed, elation floating out of me.
The elf shivered and swayed.
    "Kreacher, I order you – " I said fiercely.
   "Mundungus Fletcher. Mundungus Fletcher stole it all; Miss Bella's and Miss Cissy's pictures, my Mistress's gloves, the Order of Merlin, First Class, the goblets with the family crest, and – and – " Kreacher croaked, his eyes still tight shut.
Kreacher was gulping for air. His hollow chest was rising and falling rapidly, then his eyes flew open and he uttered a bloodcurdling scream.
    "– and the locket, Master Regulus's locket. Kreacher did wrong, Kreacher failed in his orders!" Kreacher wailed.