The Final Hiding Place

Rosabella's Point of View:
Remus sent me a Patronus message telling me that Tonks had the baby and it was a boy. They had named him Teddy after Uncle Ted. They had also asked me to be godmother. I, of course, happily accepted. They had made Harry his godfather and he had accepted. It was a massive relief to know he was alive as where Ron and Hermione. Remus wouldn't tell me where he is and I didn't ask, knowing that I wouldn't be strong enough to stop myself going there.

More and more students were driven into hiding after refusing to submit7g to the Carrows and I thanked Merlin when another person was driven into hiding that could cook. Teenagers never stop eating! Just as Hannah and I were making the last of the food in the small kitchen Lavender came bursting through the door.
    "Terry Boots in the Hospital Wing! At the Great Hall today he came in yelling that Harry broke into Gringotts! Apparently they escaped on a dragon! The Carrows beat him up pretty good but it's nothing Madam Pomfrey can't handle. He should be fine." Lavender said urgently.
The Room of Requirement burst into loud chatter as everyone excitedly talked about Harry's entics. I alone knew the reason why Harry had broken in. There must of been a Horcrux there. Everyone in the room seem to becoming up with there own theories but all I could think was
    'What the hell are they going to do with a dragon?'

Crabbe and Goyle have been a personal favourite of the Carriws and their top in Defence Against the Dark Arts. My job became twice as hard when I know had to protect students from them as well as the Carrows but that didn't mean that I could not handle them. Crabbe and Goyle are still the same bulling idiots they always were, they just knew some more effective spells. Still, I had to accept I needed help in order to protect students from the Carrows and Crabbe and Goyle. A war was practically being waged within the castle. The D.A against the Carrows and there supporters.
    "How much longer do you think you can keep this up Rosabella?" McGonagall asked me when I visited her on night in her classroom.
     "As long as I have to." I replied determinedly.
     "Rosabella, if they catch you, they won't hesitate to kill you." McGonagall said, concern written all over her face.
      "Then I guess I just can't let them catch me. You worry too much, Minnie." I  said with a playful tone as I looked at McGonagall.
I didn't except to see what I saw. McGonagall had a soft smile on her face and a single tear glistening down her cheek.
     "What?" I asked surprised.
     "Your father used to call me that." McGonagall said quietly.
I smiled as I felt my own eyes well up with tears.
      "Professor, I don't want to die but I refuse to live in a world where the Dark Lord rules." I said.
McGonagall and I stared at each other and we both knew that neither of us would back down from this fight. To my utter surprise, McGonagall suddenly hugged me tightly.
Still surprised, I hugged her back automatically.
     "Your parents would be proud." McGonagall whispered as she hugged me.
I couldn't keep all my tears at bay after that and I let a few fall down my face.

Harry's Point Of View:
We successfully got out of Gringotts with the Hufflepuff Cup but we had lost the sword of Gryffindor. We know flew on the Dragon's back. There was no means of steering. The dragon could not see where it was going, and I knew that if it turned sharply or rolled in midair we would find it impossible to cling onto its broad back. Nevertheless, as we climbed higher and higher, London unfurling below us like a gray - and - green map, my overwhelming feeling was of gratitude for an escape that had seemed impossible.

Crouching low over the beast's neck, I clung tight to the metallic scales, and the cool breeze was soothing on my burned and blistered skin, the dragon's wings beating the air like the sails of a windmill. Behind me, whether from delight or fear I could not tell, Ron kept swearing at the top of his voice, and Hermione seemed to be sobbing.
After five minutes or so, I lost some of my immediate dread that the dragon was going to throw us off, for it seemed intent on nothing but getting as far away from its underground prison as possible. But the question of how and when they were to dismount remained rather frightening. I had no idea how long dragons could fly without landing, nor how this particular dragon, which could barely see, would locate a good place to put down. I glanced around constantly, imagining that I could feel my seat prickling.