Chapter 3 Part 1 - 3

---2:32 Pm---

I looked back at my car as I parked... in the driveway... I had skipped my school day... and knew mom and dad had left for work by now... My ugly Beauty...

 My ugly Beauty

A car with little meaning... a vehicle... carrying no Soul... no emotion... purpose to drive... and sit... no more... no less... yet... Emotional attachment falls from us on ares... So how can one sit and detach the feelings they grow to a person... with ease... like Freya has done... Better yet... How do I not... fucken realize the emotion... connection and endless care of a friend out for more... then the affection and care of just a friend... I gripped my hair as I walked into the house... "D-Damn it Bonnie... I see what you meant now... Life... being so damn Complicated..." I complained... as Buddy... My German Shepherd came into the mud room/back door entrance room I come into the the house from... and wagging his tail ears perked up high and happy to see me... "Hey bud bud..." I greeted him cheery to see him... but still showing distress in emotions as I petted him... He licked my hand as I tried to move my hand back to my side... cause he's loving like that : )

Walking passed him he followed me into the living room... AKA my bed room... The... Family doesn't have a hole lot of money... I let my sister have my bed... While I just... choose to crash the couch with buddy by my side... or... when it's cold in the house he just... lays on me cause he's a good doggie with a good heart. Laying down on the couch... As buddy sat next to the couch... I petted him as he did... "Good boy" I praised him... "Your Stupid Pet Bunny" Freya's voice echoed in my mind... oddly accompanied by the... Memory of Crazed Bonnie... giving that... look my way filling my mind as I felt a heart skip beats...

 look my way filling my mind as I felt a heart skip beats

I cupped my face in my palms as I gridded my teeth... "D-Damn it!" I complained aggravated Buddy giving a confused whimper... "No... not you bud... I'd never be mad at you..." I told him calmly petting him again and taking away his worry to had done wrong to anger me... "Shawn's just... Confused in love..." I told him calling myself by my name as it's how I speak to him... He's my fur baby... : ) I took out my locket and opened it... looking to Bonnie's side of it as It made me oddly... calm again. "The last time a girl had me this way... I was about to get with my Ex..." I thought to myself... "Damn it Bonnie... I don't... Even know what to say... To think... how to take knowing you love me like that... Any of it... Do I feel the same way!? I know You make me scared at times... but I know you also saved me... and you've protected me... But... Do I love you like that?" I asked myself... She had me all torn up now... And she wasn't even here!!!