Chapter 5 Part 2 - 5

---???? Time had passed---

"This flame inside you Night guard... It refuses to extinguish... What fuels it?" That new girls voice echoed in the forever emptiness... I snarled Pain of the nothingness filled my snarl My voice... grew ruff... ragged... and unpolished... "Seeing through to the next day... and the ones I long to see to it's futures come to them how it should... The rage... and every other thing that fueled me with feelings in life." I answered... Rage... The lust to break free... to come back... All I wanted was to return... Silence returned... well... for a time... "Night guard... I burned down you're car... I hope you understand a dead man needs no car" She spoke... Shameless... amused... with my torture... "Does that anger you" She asked in a self proud tone... I growled and groaned... before I answered... I felt so close to the primal age of man feeling so... Corned with out a corner to see to... but the lack of control over anything... to move anything...... To be anything...

"Night guard... You're friends sure do hate me... Why do they care so much for you?" She asked amused and curious with her tone... "I... Hate... You" I told her rather then Answering... I sounded all but lost in my anger for her now... "And why so hostile to me guard?" She asked as I wanted to spill tears... but had no body to do so with... This feeling of confinement... "You took more then just.... My life killing me... Do you not think... the lives you effect... the new and the old... with your actions before you make them..." I snarled at her... "I don't believe I understand... I've only took your life... that doesn't take from another Night guard" She said just so... oblivious to her sin... 

"You... don't get it do you! When you killed me... You took a Older brother... from my little sister... A sister who's only 14... pregnant confused and needing a brother to look up to! You took a Son! from a Mother in struggle and worry, and a Son from a Father... who searches for a way to get him back someday... And a Unborn baby! A Uncle... before it was ever born... A Friend... a best friend... a Pal... a Lover... So much you took taking my life... So much you hurt... when you kill... and you do not think of the consequences... So when you killed me... It wasn't me being dead that made me hate you... It's the ones you hurt by means of killing me... that made me HATE YOU!" I explained in the most hateful tone I could muster... She just started laughing with pure amusement... "Good" She said so shameless... heartless... Careless for anyone but her own amusement and goals... That... feeling of being grabbed... happened once again... It was that golden figure again... But... then... I heard... faint words... noises... the distant light slowly fading away... The feeling to feel settling back in...

Opening my eyes slow... and patiently I could see... So many familiar faces... But from a taller angle... Like... At there height... well... Maybe a inch higher. Instantly I glared down and waisted my hand into view... Blue... And white in the palm... My eyes... felt like they where flipping out... best I could describe... was they kept feeling and... not... feeling... I looked... up my arm seeing the color of blue remaining... My arm didn't look to much different from the girls... Now dragging them across my chest... a flat normal... male sized chest... but a more toned and far more fit stomach... which was white and blue...  In a familiar pattern...I now saw I was only in boxers... Explains everyone's slight blushing... 

 I now noticed... a Body at my feet... Staring at it... It took a solid minute to recognize... Eyes staying in this feeling of well... FEELING... It was mine... Closing my eyes I took a deep breath in... then... a long wait before letting it back out... Opening my eyes again... seeing the glow of brown emanating now and glowing a bit onto the clothes of my dead... carcass... I stared down at my square toe boots and saw the sight of Blood covering them... What a waist... I liked those boots... My eyes dragged up my dead body stopping when I spotted my locket around my neck... And my unbuttoned home sowed by my mother... Coyote fur Coat... Ruined... No surprise... So much... as I was pissed a moment ago... Right now... actually having me a body again... mine... or not... was to much to get angered about right now... Was just happy to be somebody again...

I grew a... Oddly amused look looking down at my own dead body... "Dang... And I really thought I was more durable then that..." I joked... which... of course I did... Leave it to me to make a joke of something so serious... so dark... A hand placed onto my shoulder from my left... Looking over Seeing Golden Freya... I made the mistake of looking her in the eyes... but... yet nothing happened... Like... AT ALL... A Smile grew over her face... innocents and worry. "How do you feel?" She asked me... Expressing the same in her tone... I glared down to my hands as I opened and closed them and squatted down slightly a few times before looking to her again with a smile... just... A genuine smile. "Taller" I answered jokingly as she couldn't keep a straight face with me... breaking into a giggle. "Glad to have you're back" She told me cheerful... and prideful having me here...

Slowly I looked back over to everyone... Quick... I noticed who blushed most then the others... That being SpringBonnie who was just down right staring at my ass with a shameless and admiring look... No surprise to me there... But... the one that surprised me was Mangle... who just looked embarrassed but to flustered to look away. Who was blushing the hardest of everyone... "Something different huh..." I thought about Mangles words earlier... Quick my eyes found Freya and Bonnie. Growing a Humble smile seeing the two. Bonnie and Freya's eyes slowly began to water before the two lunged forwards pouncing on me and hugging me tight as they could... "Oh come on... At least let me put some pants on shesh" I teased playful. "Na!!! I think I could get used to none" SpringBonnie admitted. "Stop staring at the lads booty SpringBon" Foxy called her out taunting in tone. "Hell no! It's there to be looked at damnit!" SpringBonnie claimed as I grew a awkward amused look... "Besides... Looks like Mangle's enjoying him in none as well..." SpringBonnie Called Out Mangle as she blushed into a another foxy in the face... "I-I..." Mangle Stuttered flustered out of the world... and Embarrassed at that. Golden Freya, Foxy, and Chica laughed at the exchanges throwing around the room... "I'll grab you some clothes" Golden Freya told me with a voice of amusement... While I Wrapped my arms around Freya and Bonnie who just burred there face into my chest... weird being tall enough for them to do this... "Yeah... T-Thanks" I thanked her awkward and unsure how to speak after all the fuss I've caused with new look...

How long will it take for me to start hating... wishing... and wanting to be in my old one...

Not Long I'm sure...

---To Be Continued---

Predictions!!!

What will this Arc Be about! Cause it's not a dedication to a new body that's for sure!

I'm curious if you all can guess it : D