Chapter 4 Part 1 - 4

---2am---

"I should feel like a monster for that... yet... I feel only little shame in my humanity... and more joy from Bonnie getting... to unleash... Is it right to feel joy in another's joy in taking a life... Perhaps it's because I hated the girl myself... Surely if it was someone of innocents and meaning to me I'd be furious with myself and hateful towards my actions..." I thought in my head... Sitting back and relaxing from being so tense in the office chair... Tilting my head back and up towards the ruffing as I tried my best to relax... and silence those thoughts... and worries in my head. Hearing footsteps enter the left doorway... I sat up looking over to who ever it was... Blood covered... and dripped from Bonnie's elbow... down to the tips of her finger's... Stains of red covered her shorts... and shirt from the front... a few drops stained her cheeks and side of her nose... Blinking her eyes returned to glowing Orange... Basically red... I noticeably stared at her hands and the dripping blood... 

"Dare I ask what... She had done to her... No... I think I don't" I thought in my head as I disliked seeing blood... that I Knew came from another person on her... It just... made me feel less humanin then I already was tonight... Standing Up I took her right hand with my mine gently and pulled her into a gentle walk out the right door... Raising my free arm in front my face I bit down on the over handing sleeve and yanked my arm away while turning my head away from it ripping a Sizable bit of the sleeve off my shirt. taking it out my mouth I held it like a rag... Stopping in front the Restroom I let her go... "Wait here..." I told her propping the door to stay open as I walked in and turned on the water... closing the drain as the water grew hot...

Dipping the rag in the hot water I took it outside and took it to her nose first... She had... this look of appreciation, and pleased on her face... wiping off the Blood from her nose I moved to her cheeks and wiped it off them as well... Slowly I grabbed her left hand and held it up to my chest height and managed to wipe off one side of her arm and hand from the blood before I needed to ring out the rag. Walking back in I ringed it out over another sink and dipped it back in the hot water... Repeated the process till it was just her clothes left... Normally I'd probably had been hesitant or nervous to put my hands anywhere her shorts... or the places the blood on her shirt stained... but after the start of this night... I just didn't give any fucks... I started from the shorts up... she honestly showed now change towards what I was doing at all... Which... I took note of as I finished wiping off the last stain on the area her cleavage is away... I tossed the rag in the trash inside the restroom and drained the sink... Walking out of the restroom she had a different look on her face... and this one... I could not read... as I've never seen one quite like this before... 

And for some reason... just because of that... I choose to ignore it... and lead the way back to the office... I didn't dare wish to see the mess left... or possibly cleaned in the main room... Walking in I gestured to the Office seat... offering her the seat... bends she'd probably needed to relax after everything she'd done tonight... She stopped right beside me that look still on her face... It was starting to worry me... It didn't... look like a worrying look... but it didn't look quite like a real happy look either... all I could understand was her eyes had this weird... sparkle in them... Slowly she raised a hand to my upper chest and it gripped my shirt... as it did she closed the gap between us basically pressing herself up against me... Now I just felt like a idiot... it had dawned on me and it ran against every story I've heard on guards here... but with the roll in reverse... Slowly she leaned forwards pressing her chest against my own as she pressed her lips against mine... the feeling she gave off from her kiss was a different meaning then the one we shared on the couch... her free hand too hold of a hand and placed it on her lower hips... switching hands She took hold of my shirt by the chest with a tighter grip nearly lifting me up as she did... and with her freshly free hand she took hold of my other hand and placed it on her hips like the other... but slowly ran it around atop her Butt...

She slowly broke the kiss... and I do mean slowly... and pressed her forehead against mine... "No.... Not quite yet..." She said with a tone of seduction which confirmed what she had originally in mind as she pushed me back with the hand holding my shirt back on my ass atop the floor... my back hitting up against the wall... Before I could try and stand back up... She sat down on my lap back to me and rested her head back against my chest... I was... at a loss for words... That was so damn close to turning into something else and It was scary to think about! her hands too ahold of mine and placed them around her torso... She glared up at me and smiled as I smiled back shyly... "I think you showed a side of you, I didn't know you had..." I told her as she blushed a bit... the first I've ever seen any of the girls do so... Hell I didn't know they could. "Sometime you just... want someone to touch you... and you want it to be someone you love... someone you can trust... You ever feel like that?" She asked as I thought deep about that before answering... I couldn't find it in me to deny... I am a teenager after all... hugged her a slight bit tighter before answering. "Yeah... I know it pretty well..." I answered being half embarrassed about it... holding onto my blush as she held my hands where they where gently... with them in mine I found myself gently rubbing my thumb against her knuckles just... instinctively I suppose...

"Guess..." She began as she looked ahead... closing her eyes and relaxing completely losing all sign of tensely against me... "It's just part of wanting love to be touch... Then again... I'm not... Fully sure I understand... Love as a hole..." She explained sounding... almost scared... and I knew why... Because it is a feeling... I once felt in my first serious relationship... I held her hand a tad bit firmer... I slowly placed a kiss on her forehead... I had no clue... how to help her to understand it... As I myself... can't say I've ever truly figured it out... But I could... Say this... "Seeing you always in my thoughts... or mind in some way... and wishing your happiness to a point of wanting you to take a life of my own kind to put the smile I love on your face... and giving you the ability to at any point... destroy my heart... in 2 words... Is enough to tell me I love you... and that alone what I care about... Rather I under stand what love means... or how to express it... Is just a mystery I never need to truly solve... At least... with you and I... I know it's there... and it's not going anywhere..." I explained... just doing my best to put into words the love... that I understand.... that I know... That is there... A few tears built up and dripped down her cheeks... A smile of no bound grew across her face as she opened her eyes... no longer where they glowing... What this meant... I had no clue... "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you... But... What ever it was... I'm happy I did it." She cried tears of joy in her eyes... I grew a gentle... cherish smile... my eyes telling of defenseless... and open hearted statues... "Being yourself can get you further in life then anyone else ever could..." I told her... giving the answer to what she had done... Because no one can take that away from her... and say it wasn't the truth...

"Tonight was a short night... It may had started off long... but... You make it feel short... What I'd give to flip that around..."

---To Be Continued---