Chapter 6 Part 5 - 5

---1Am---

Rolling into the parking lot was a Loud... Straight piped for sure, V8 sounding loud... roaring strong... Sounded like a Ford Coyote motor... new... and mean at that... Looking up from the dead Guard... To the parking lot a Brand new... highly modified and Aerodynamic Mustang Parked into the lot... With Sponsor stickers covered... and a number 14 on the hood... Bonnie and Mangle looking to it with me from the body we laid to rest... Slowly my once heartless look grew to a smile of joy and surprise. "Prehaps I'll get to shave your hair off after all..." I thought to myself slowly standing up... The blood dripping down off my hands... Golden Freya appearing beside me... and snapping her fingers... the body and mess gone... the blood on us cleaned... She glared over to me and nodded... I doing the same with a thankful look in my eyes as I nodded back. Stepping out the car was Chelsy... Coming through the doors as she came in... She wore a fire proof professional racing suit... Had Ford Racing and Motor Car team along with her name along the middle of it... It put a stronger smile on my face... 

"What do you think!? Do does it make me look fat?" Chesly asked playfully as I gave a smug smile. "Makes you look like a Wail... Stick to jeans and boots..." I teased her bends it's what I like... She giggled as she stopped in front me wrapping her arms around me into a gentle welcoming embrace... I doing the same. "I'm happy you had the chance to watch last night..." Chelsy told me as I chuckled glaring calmly back to Katie over my shoulder for a moment... She saw as I did. Even smugger I grew. "Sorry... About the car... I really..." I interrupted her with a cheery tone. "I told you she's you're car sis..." I reminded her in a calming understanding and cheery tone... She looked up to me surprised... off took from my acceptance of her killing the last thing I owned... "A-Are you sure? I... I feel bad about killing her like that... In front of you of all people..." She explained showing regret and a sorry look on her face... and in her eyes to boot... I continued to glare back to Katie... Some distant memories came back to me when I used to Sunday drive like a street race with Matthew and Aron in her... exploring the highway of the town to the city together... memories so longed and distant to me now... It put a genuine smile on my face... I looked to her and ruffled her hair...

"She died ensuring you could push forward... and you killed her because it's what you had to do... in order to continue pushing yourself forward through your life... and I seem to remember wanting you to always push forward... No matter what stood in your way... give no excuse to progress... This just one of those moments... Where I rather you do what you did to push on..." I explained genuine in happiness as she slowly grew a understood smile... Silence fell as she hugged me a little tight now... and rested her head against my chest... Closing her eyes as she relaxed this way... "I'm gonna miss you..." She said sounding sad and not ready to go... I had a good idea as to why she said that... Considering she's a Junior Professional Door car driver for ford now... She's probably needed place to place across the country... I rubbed her back gently with one hand. in a Comforting manner. "I will to... But even if I wasn't stuck here... the separation would still form... Just at a later time give or take..." I admitted to her... hoping it to ease her mind... She slowly opened her eyes... about halfway open as she glared up to me... "I know... But... I'm still going to miss you..." She told me calming in tone... I closed my eyes nodding once... "I will too" I admitted...

Silence once again fell... "Mind if I interrupt the silly family moment?" The older new girl... who's been gone for at least a year spoke out... voice echoing through the room... Golden Freya teleporting next to me... as My eyes flickered in and out from natural to Glowing white voids... She nodded to me... with a look of protective nature in her eyes... I dragged my eyes to Chelsy... as her's drifted up to my own... as they stopped flickering and remained white with voids... "S-Shawn..." She said halfway between worried... and scared... Something that hurt to hear escape from her... I didn't like to hear her seem scared of me... But something now that couldn't be helped... I leaned in to her ear calmly... "Run... and never turn back..." I whispered with no emotion in my tone... slowly letting her go as she did the same... taking a few steps back with a look of confusion and disbelief. "Please... I don't want her to take you from you're family... like she did me..." I begged her gentle... brotherly care in my tone... Slowly giving a caring smile for her to remember before she leaves...