Chapter 7 Part 2 - 3

----???? Later----

---Chelsy Pov---

Leaving the parking lot, I'm filled with dread, regret and shame... The convention isn't here anymore. It's just a rubble of burned down and crushed up mess now... Inside I know the fait of my brother, and those inside with him. I'm not crying, I've cried to many tears on arrival to give anymore. I think back to when I last felt this way, when I was behind that ugly mustang's wheel... I remember how nice and comforting racing that car was from the night... How soothing and calming it made to be... I lust for the need of those feelings all again... with a slip of the clutch, I peal out the lot, onto the empty roads, lite by street lamps, traffic lights. I race up and down the road ways. You can't slow me down. I roar up to 50mph, a grip of the shifter, and a press of the clutch, I shuffle to 2nd gear, off the clutch, back into the gas, the car thunders, it kicks forward, it screams out exhaust notes in rage. 

Emotions transfer to anger, to the undying rage that I fuel myself with to push a foot forward and go further into this hellish pit known as the world. It's what my brother wanted, He said so himself. I don't let him down! I never will, and I never want to! I rocket into 111 MPH, the car redlines, 9th RPM, I throw in the clutch, I reach for the Shifter for 3rd gear I intend to go. Corner of my eye headlights appear, Their close, Police fill my mind, caught at these speeds my job will be stripped away for good. Yellow reflects off the light from blur passing street lamps, the roar of a enraged motor I knew like the back of my hand fills my ears, it's not my own. The dark fogged out top lights I notice. My eyes fill wide with the impossibility of the car, a ghost, a traveler by coincidence, reality to return with me? Or him? The car paces and keeps to me! The 03 Mustang of my Brother races enraged and intent of dominating mine among the streets!

"Shawn..." I mumble, my hesitation to shift dropped my speed to 100, the car swerves around me, my door it comes along side. My eyes meet with the driver, I can't believe my eyes, my brother behind the wheel, the Human him, a taunting grin spikes, he's taunting my speed, time speeds up as the car goes around me, I'm given the sight of the tail lights. Out of trance. I shift to 3rd, off the clutch I put my foot down. My expression changes, My pain gone, anger gone, a moment I've wanted since I found my skill, a chance to prove them to him a way he understands has came... racing to 140, we thunder through the highway. Inches from his bumper I get, Red fills my eyes, instinct comes over me, His tail lights glow bright as the car tucks forward, I lock the wheels in surprise, Nearly up the rear my car goes. 

sideway the yellow stang goes, smoke spills in my face, In the smoke I continue my stop. there's no turn, no intersection to turn off on Shawn, what are you planning. At a full stop I wait for smoke to settle. headlights shine back into my own, the smoke reveals one inch separation between front ends of cars. A single rev, gives the car a lean of power from the Yellow stang. His eyes are staring into mine through the window, their filled with challenge, but scared confusion. It strikes me as interesting. I notice how he looked not a day younger then when we lost him... It slowly finds way to my mind the possibility of his confusion. Did his memories prior leave? Is this Shawn a past him that returned? It's hard fetched but possibility is their and to be considered. I Rev back, my car louder, prouder, But with far less aggression. His Coyote Motor to mean to out sound in the department. Bright's flashed at me twice. I return the gesture you bring a tear to the eye. Joy is with in me tonight...

---Narrator---

It's time that is a rare commodity, and it's time that ruined the convention, It was weeks after Shawn's body was returned to Human, that Worker, a Guard took things into her hands. She tried to torch the hole convention, a girl who had strength tastes, a girl that lost her mind. The girls did there best, but it ended in vain. Only two survive, Springy, Goldie, and the Duo are unfortunately separated in the action of salvaged items among the rubble them. Separated, Deactivated, lost to time. In the time a boy once labeled missing, emerges, Shawn Colter returns, Friends, family, and the town breath in rejoice that a lost boy is back home. Time goes by, the boy with his memories stripped don't think of the girls, the friends he lost, the ones who loved him there die, and he doesn't even know it. It's never brought to attention from his sister, no reason to think about such a tuff time, no reason to be reminded of when the present is finally normal and livable again. But Fait has twisted ways, a recent job opening gives him a mail letter, a Application and Job offer by a new anime Horror attraction job, Owner wanted him to work for him, reason not displayed, but because the boy was the only guard of the place to return from missing alive. but he's never told. The boy only sees how much is offered to work it. 23.30 Per hour, 6 hour's a night, all week long to just watch a place. He accepts but fait would have it, that a old friend he never remembered to reunite. An This is one year beyond the Convention burning, a year since the boy returned to the world of living. A year... of pain and lingering memories for a Springy little Bunny...

---To Be Continued---