Chapter 4 Part 2 - 4

---6:45 Am---

Walking into the house... My parents... seemed to be preparing to leave... I took off my boots at the door and gave them a curious look... It wasn't normal for them to be leaving so soon... for any reasons in the morning... "Where you guys going?" I asked them showing my concern in my tone... "Your Father and I, Have to go see Chelsy's boyfriends parents" My mother explained... I had no clue they even knew about him... Or had she got a new one? Either way... my expression told of my surprise... "I know... it was a surprise to us too... but so was the pregnancy test" Mother continued as my jaw damn near dropped... A feeling of anger... strikes along my mind... had... She been messing around with guys in school!!! How long has this been going on!!! "Your job is to make sure she doesn't go to school today... Stay home with her... and make sure she doesn't sneak out!" Father demanded of me... I... nodded with uncertainty as they walked passed me... mom kissed me on the cheek as she passed. "It will all be alright sweetie... She'll get through it... she's a tuff girl..." Mom told me as she walked out the door after father who seemed all but impatient... Closing the door as I watched through the window glass them approach Father's sedan...

"I-I'm sorry..." Chelsy apologized from the kitchen doorway... I turned forward... seeing her head hanged low... ashamed and slouched in her stance... I stared at her... So many emotions filled me... Anger, Betrayal, Hate, Worry, Fear, and Concern... but above all... disappointment in her... She'd kept it from us all... she'd done guys at school for a time before my intervention at the convention... She'd put the family in a fanatical problem... mom and dad cant afford another mouth to feed let alone a baby!!! I looked at her with utter disappointment in my eyes... "I really... didn't think It could happen to me..." She excused herself... I just... Couldn't right now... I slowly put my boots back on... "What... are you doing?" She asked nervous... as I looked up her serious in my eyes... I gave her the silent treatment as I turned... opening the door and looked away... "Shawn!" She yelled... desperate for a answer as I walked out the door... slamming the door behind me...

I stormed over to my car... swinging the door open and slamming it shut... "SHAWN!!! WAIT!!!" Chelsy yelled running out the house and towards the driveway... Turning the key... I gave no time for the gauges to settle... or build the car oil pressure... I slipped the clutch into first and slipped it again stomping the gas... "BROTHER!!!!" She screamed desperate at a hole new level... as I spun the tires making smoke in my car's path as I drifted out onto the road and roared through the gears down the road... Glaring into my review I saw her collapse to her knees in the middle of the road staring on at me... tears bursting from her eyes... had I really just abandoned her... It hurt... but not as much as knowing... I'd be more useful to the family not being a mouth to feed... so they could make and save the money they needed to provide and buy the things Chelsy's child will need... Tears crashed down my cheeks as I gritted my teeth... I'd abandoned the family... with out a word... All I had was this car... and my friends... call it extreme to do... But... I knew... this family was so close to losing the very home around us right now... This... was the only way this could work... and someday... they will understand exactly why I had to do it...

Grabbing the shifter I nearly broke the stick as I clashed it into 2nd gear... With a thunder the car rocked into 2nd gear and continue winding higher and higher up the RPM's allowing it to rockhigher and higher up the Speed tac! whipping the wheel left to right once foot still mashed on the gas I threw it into a power slide... drifting off the Street onto the main road leading to the city... I cut off a station wagon and a Semi in doing the stunt... I had no clue how fast I was going I had no intention of letting off... I didn't know what to do with myself anymore... How could something with little effect to my life... make me so crushed... make me feel this way... Damn it it's not even fair for it to get me this torn up!!! Swerving in out the fast lane around traffic... and into on coming and back into fast lane around the car's that couldn't make my pace... even taking the side of the road as means to pass when all else was failing... I started to just... Screaming bloody murder... no words... no statement... just fucken screaming out of pure... confusion and cluster of emotions inside me... it was all I could do to express it... I hated it... I wanted to kill it....

Gripping the shifter harder, I slammed it into 3rd... the car continuing it's unleashed fury onto the road... a Stallion with no bound and no master to control it's anger... it's true speed and potential under full display... Everything around me... a blur except the road and my car... the traffic a mere image that stood my way... a obstacle with little meaning and little reason for me to stop and care for... I was acting out of instinct now... unconsciously making my way through the traffic with my car continuing to grow in speed... Something so innocent looking could boogie and rock the road... Crashing into redline I clanged into 4th gear... Glaring down to the speedo... "120Mph!" I looked ahead again... in the distance the Convention... A empty lot owner wasn't there yet... In a moment... I made a decision... I couldn't freelance like this... I couldn't continue to lash my emotions on the poor souls of the streets before me... Each place I go like this a person's life is put at risk when I pass... and come close to hitting them...  Approaching faster then I could comprehend... 

I slammed onto the brake... at first the car tucked down in the front and the rear raising into the air a tad... till the rear wheels locked up and the rear came out under me... counter steering I drifted to a stop over shooting the lot entrance... and stopped on the side of the road facing sideways... dropping into first I spun the tire's pointing the car back and racing it into the lot... and slowing down... rolling into the parking spot reserved for employees... I sat in the car... breathing heavily as the car idled calmly... I laid my head against the wheel looking down at my lap... as my grip on the wheel tightened... A solid... 20 minute's passed and I still... didn't move... But now... I was ready to go in... feeling calmed down enough to put up with Freya should I half to... an see Bonnie... Foxy... and Mangle for some... help on how to go about this stupid... emotional rollercoaster Life won't take me out of!!!

My passenger door Opened and quickly I glared over to see who It was... I saw a White and Pink fox... and a Purple bunny... Two of the three I'd originally came to see... Bonnie tilted the seat forwards and climbed into the back seat and Mangle put the seat back and sat in the passenger one closing the door behind her gently... (Thank you, Katie appreciated that : ) ) I looked at them with a look that screamed me happy to see them. "Let's go for a drive" Mangle said cheerful... It put a small... innocent smile on my face... Sitting up I calmly put the car in reverse...

---To Be Continued---

How did his reaction make you feel?

How was the representation of his emotional mood feel?

Also 10 votes : D

hehehe

hehehe.... 69