01 // I guess I miss her

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

I never stay.

Not because I can't, I just don't want to.

It's easier simply leaving things and events in the past rather than carrying them around with you like dead weight on your shoulders, at least that's what I've found.

Like anything, there are certain exceptions to this.

The only true constant in my life is Kaz, my brother. Though I no longer live with him since our parents have a fascination with having their kids immediately move out at eighteen, not that I would necessarily complain.

I now live about half an hour away, a lot closer to my college but farther from him.

Looking into the mirror I wiped the smudged mascara from under my eye before throwing on a hoodie and grabbing my backpack from its previous position on my bed.

Walking outside the sky was grey and the air was foggy. It could've been just fog but judging by the smell of cigarette smoke that lingered in the air, it was a combination of both.

I just love the fresh morning air this city provides.

Can you get second-hand smoke from this shit?

Walking on the sidewalk that was now wet because of the rain from the night before, an older lady carrying a sign that I didn't bother to read walked up to me, "Stop," she held out her hand to me and I narrowed my eyes.

Okay.

"What do you want?"

This city is filled with crazy motherfuckers.

One time I saw a guy walking a pigeon, I don't know how he managed to do that but I guess it's impressive when you really think about it.

"For a dollar, I can take away all your troubles," she hummed, "I sense something with your mother, but oh," her eyes widened, "you're going to meet someone very soon, someone new. You mustn't blame," she went to continue talking when I went around her leaving.

What a fucking psycho.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

People are fucking stupid.