44 // melodramatic

Chapter 44: How are you feeling?

☀︎︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

Not too great.

I'm also confused.

Sprite barked at me, wagging his tail as I tossed the ball again. He chased after it running into the empty grass field, tripping over a few sticks on his way. He's still getting the hang of running.

"We should teach it to play basketball," Jaiden nodded.

"I bet I could teach him how to dunk."

"Probably would be better than you."

I smiled, "Definitely." 

"I got a new job," Jaiden told me.

"Really?"

"I quit my last one since the management staff was insane."

"What did they do?" I questioned him curiously.

He rolled his eyes, "What didn't they do?"

"So, where are you working now?" His grin when I asked the question made him look like he was moments away from murdering me, "Stop smiling like that."

"Just so happened a bar in town just fired an employee and had an opening."

"Please no."

"We're now coworkers."

I rolled my eyes despite being happy Jaiden was going to work with me over another random fucker that would probably turn out to also be mentally unstable. I'm going to start handing out Dr.Garcia's buissness cards to everyone I see in public.

"Did they do a background check on you yet?"

"I hope not."

I hummed not paying much attention to the conversation as I hooked the leash on to Sprite's collar, "You can't be any worse than Julian."

"You man Jay?"

"Jennifer."

Ginger bitch.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"How are you today?" Dr.Garcia asked.