11 // see you in twenty

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Probably my inability to make good first impressions in most cases.

I have a tendency that say a sarcastic remark or say I'm an assassin.

I think once you actually have a real conversation with me you realize I'm not a complete bitch.

I waited outside Kaz's school with a smile.

I think he's been having a bad week, so I decided to pick him up and take him to get food or something along those lines.

As Kaz walked out I smiled at him and he frowned walking up to me.

"How was school?" I asked him.

"It was fine."

Alright.

He walked with me, "Do you want to get something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Did something happen Kaz?"

"Nothing happened."

I gave him a worried look as he got in the car, "Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Home."

"Okay," I said softly driving, "did someone do something."

"Did you ever consider that you did?"

"What?"

As we neared the house he looked at me, "I just don't want to be around you."

I lightly laughed, "What are you talking about?"

Instead of laughing he just frowned at me, "I don't think you're a good person."

"Kaz what happened?"

"You did."

I looked at him confused, "Kaz I need you tell me what actually happened."

He looked at me before getting out of the car as I parker in the driveway, "I just don't want to be around someone like you," he told me making sure to annunciate each word clearly.